IGNORED

Man City

Red Robin

Looking around a few Man City sites,they seem to think a reserve side should give them the win.

I honestly believe there in for a shock,If their management team thinks the same then great.

Hopefully we can put a good show on and LT can score another cracker or two.

Gut feeling a draw on the cards.

Personally think it going to be a tight game.

Looking around a few Man City sites,they seem to think a reserve side should give them the win.

I honestly believe there in for a shock,If their management team thinks the same then great.

Hopefully we can put a good show on and LT can score another cracker or two.

Gut feeling a draw on the cards with a replay at Eastlands.

No replays in League Cup football mate, so that can't happen.

Still i agree it should be a tight game, and even their reserves will be a tough ask. Remember, they brought 8 players in during the summer, so their reserves will be similar to the first team that kept them in the prem last year. Tough either way!!

No replays in League Cup football mate, so that can't happen.

Still i agree it should be a tight game, and even their reserves will be a tough ask. Remember, they brought 8 players in during the summer, so their reserves will be similar to the first team that kept them in the prem last year. Tough either way!!

That team from last year was one of the worst that ever survived the Premiership, so I wouldn't be too worried about it.

That team from last year was one of the worst that ever survived the Premiership, so I wouldn't be too worried about it.

Given that their best chance of European Football would be the League Cup, I reckon SGE will field a strong team and, in fairness, their reserves (given that Sven will probably sign another two or three and spend another £15m this week), will probably be as good as most teams we'll face in the CCC this season.He's replaced most of last seasons team already

They should be confident as they're not conceeding many and have won two out of three, but we've started well enough and if GJ gets his selection right, we'll put them to the test.I wonder if JM & SB could feature on the bench?

Interesting posts here. I'm sure Sven will put out a strong team and I doubt very much any of the Man City players will be thinking we will be a push over, didnt Doncaster knock them out of this comp last year? As you lot saying Man Citys best chances of qualifying for this Europe through this comp is very wrong. They have a had a good start to the season, look good defensivley, have qaulity stikers and also have a manager who doesnt actually loose that many games if you check out his stats at club and international level! Man City are capable in my opinion of a top6 finish, a good run in the F.A cup aswell..

I think Tuesday will be tough for us and as much as I want ot see us win I can see Man City sneaking it 2-0 purely becuase of the difference in qaulity between championship and premiership football.. but we shall see, If I'm wrong and we win I will happliy eat my words..

Ok Nibor if we beat Man City on Tues night I shall not post on here for at least 3 weeks...

An no I am not a gas head.

Well if you're not a gashead then you ought to be able to spell our greatest ever players name correctly!

It's ATYEO :ranting:

if man city come to us expecting a walkover, we will turn em over.

thing is, with prem sides who have a few johny foreigners in there side, they drop down for a cup match against a team like us, they get a nasty shock, partizan atmosphere, neck high tackles and a bit of quality aswell, were in with a shout and sven knows enough about english football to realize its going to be tough.

they wont send a reserve outfit.

Look people, I cant read, I cant write, I can only drive a tractor.. Madger pointed out to me a few weeks ago that I had spelt ATYEO without the Y so I did say to him well at least I can spell BADGER...

I'll just change it back to your original username on OTIB, how about that?

if man city come to us expecting a walkover, we will turn em over.

thing is, with prem sides who have a few johny foreigners in there side, they drop down for a cup match against a team like us, they get a nasty shock, partizan atmosphere, neck high tackles and a bit of quality aswell, were in with a shout and sven knows enough about english football to realize its going to be tough.

they wont send a reserve outfit.

You should try to fit a few more cliches into that post! Haven't heard the phrase "Johnny foreigner" used for a while. And when did you last see a neck-high tackle at Ashton Gate?

• Admin
Look people, I cant read, I cant write, I can only drive a tractor.. Madger pointed out to me a few weeks ago that I had spelt ATYEO without the Y so I did say to him well at least I can spell BADGER...

.....and how would that have any relation to me? It's a nickname based on my actual name you tool. :rolleyes:

I confirm that we will change your username back to "ateoblocka" (sic) if we beat Man City on Tuesday.

Same old bristolcityup. :disapointed2se:

• Admin
Cheers Madger much appreciated.. So the final deal

If Bristol City beat Man City on Weds night I will not post on here for three weeks and my username will get changed back to Ateoblocka and will be up to you weather you put the Y back in Ateo..Deal or No deal..

You said Tuesday night.

Now all you have to do is get the game moved.

Archived