IGNORED

The Most Gifted Player Outside The Premiership

chinapig

John Salako was cursed by gypsies when he was a baby - hence why he has been cursed with bad luck and injuries all his life

i met john salako in japan 2002,he was posing with everyone for photos.

he asked me if i wanted a photo,so i told him to f@@@ off because he scored 2 goals against us while on loan to swansea.

he did reply that he never liked BRISTOL CITY.

big headed #######.

Not me, John Salako's view as just expressed on Sky. Nuff said. :worship2:

OK, as a previous poster has stated Teddy Sheringham is/was a great player but our very own Lee Trundle is the Championship player of the moment. A great brace against Scunny from Mr Trundle for BCFC certifies my statement.

Put the situation into perspective - Teddy Sheringham is a non BCFC player and Lee Trundle wears the shirt of the BCFC Red Army - Lee Trundle therefore IS the BETTER player. :winner_third_h4h:

Up the City

OK, as a previous poster has stated Teddy Sheringham is/was a great player but our very own Lee Trundle is the Championship player of the moment. A great brace against Scunny from Mr Trundle for BCFC certifies my statement.

Put the situation into perspective - Teddy Sheringham is a non BCFC player and Lee Trundle wears the shirt of the BCFC Red Army - Lee Trundle therefore IS the BETTER player. :winner_third_h4h:

Up the City

I love the logic there Gobbers!

Well done sir!

I love the logic there Gobbers!

Well done sir!

And thank you Sir - much appreciated. I saw Lee Trundle's goals against Scunny from 'D' block Williams stand on Saturday and they looked good - saw the highlights of the goals yesterday close up on TV and those goals bear the hallmarks of footballing genius. Lee Trundle at £1 million looks to be a bargain buy !!!!!!!!!! :winner_third_h4h:

And what do you think of my new subcider signature..... :innocent06: ......

Death to the Crown Prosecution Service - they must die so that England can live.

'T'off with their heads.........

guillotine_rhs.jpg

My nephew and family are with me for a week. He is a life long Villa ST holder/supporter. He rarely converses about divisions 1 and 2 , its as if they don't exist.

I mentioned we were in the Championship and had some new players. With a very good bbq coming up, he pretended some mild interest.

I then said Trundle was our main signing and he just rattled off, " Trundle, yes the best footballer outside the Premiership. "

I was surprised.

Archived