IGNORED

Just Bought My Ticket For

rockin-robin

Just bought 2 tickets for Coventrty away over the phone, yet I still need to produce voucher B from my season ticket on Wednesday. Don't they have on their database that I'm a season ticket holder and be able to post it out later in the week?

Slightly concerned, because not only is going to be tight for me getting down in time on Wednesday for kick off - due to work and living in Cardiff - but it eats into valuable drinking time before the game. Not only that, I have only the one season ticket voucher B, but have bought 2 tickets. Is this going to be a problem? :fingerscrossed:

Just bought 2 tickets for Coventrty away over the phone, yet I still need to produce voucher B from my season ticket on Wednesday. Don't they have on their database that I'm a season ticket holder and be able to post it out later in the week?

Slightly concerned, because not only is going to be tight for me getting down in time on Wednesday for kick off - due to work and living in Cardiff - but it eats into valuable drinking time before the game. Not only that, I have only the one season ticket voucher B, but have bought 2 tickets. Is this going to be a problem? :fingerscrossed:

I would think it would, unless they have said you can buy as many as you want.

You need to show your voucher, as you could use it for a second time. (Usually 1 ticket, 1 voucher.)

Archived