IGNORED

Man City Game

Henry

Just rang the ticket office for a ticket and I asked for a specific seat number. However they said they cant sell it because they are available online.

Anyone if this is just a mistake and can you actually buy a specific seat via phone even if its online.

Help?

Just rang the ticket office for a ticket and I asked for a specific seat number. However they said they cant sell it because they are available online.

Anyone if this is just a mistake and can you actually buy a specific seat via phone even if its online.

Help?

I'm sure they said that the Man City tickets aren't available online.

Thats strange. Read an article on the website and said something about tickets can be purchased through person and not web. It doesn't matter to me, I got my ticket. :)

That applied to ST holders who could not purchase via their PC's, they save the on-line facility for when the tickets go on general release to Tom,d### & Harry. :disapointed2se:

(I know they do this because the system is not advance enough to allocated specific seats, well it's 2007 and I personally can't believe it would be that difficult to upgrade there systems to do this. Would make life a lot easier for there most loyal supporters)

Pure commons sense really.While they're selling it to you on the phone someone, who's never been before, could buy it online

No mistake, effective ticket allocation policy that prevents duplication.Now imagine how you'd feel if you'd bought an EE ST, behaved impeccably against QPR then tried to bring your son on Saturday and couldn't because it's ST's only.

That applied to ST holders who could not purchase via their PC's, they save the on-line facility for when the tickets go on general release to Tom,d### & Harry. :disapointed2se:

(I know they do this because the system is not advance enough to allocated specific seats, well it's 2007 and I personally can't believe it would be that difficult to upgrade there systems to do this. Would make life a lot easier for there most loyal supporters)

Yes, you are perfectly correct, it would however, if they did that you wouldn't use the 0871 number and therefore the club would lose revenue and, heaven forfend, have to pay it's own phone bill and we can't have that for the likes of ST Holders because we're in the CCC and we need to maximise revenue. :whistle2:

Quite right... when you read the instructions for ticket purchasing you need to read it twice because it is a little ambiguous.

Upgrading is a programming issue.

Archived