IGNORED

Bristol City Vs Manchester City

Guest The Premiership Reality

GJ doesn't chop and change a winning team-however he has shown that he'll use different tactics against Prem Teams.

I don't think DN, SB & JM will be available, so that could rule out 4-4-1-1.I can't see Keogh featuring until his contract's sorted.

I would be surprised if it wasn't Saturdays team and Man City may make a few changes to give some (not many) squad players a game.

I'd pick this team:

........WEALE.....................

ORR.......CAREY...............FONTAINE...........MCALLSITER.........

.......SKUSE......................

WILSON.............JOHNSON............ELLIOTT..............MURRAY..

.......TRUNDLE..................

SUBS

BASSO

MCINDOE

SHOWUNMI

RUSSELL

SPROULE

Tell you what, when the three injured lads are back, GJ will have some real selection choices to make!

Sproule has been itching to play so I think he'll be straight in there and GJ will want his best team out so (Wilson beats Murray due to defensive abilities)....

Weale

Orr, Carey, Fonts, Macca

Wilson, Elliot, Johnson, McIndoe

Trundle, Sproule

Whereas Man City according to the MEN are playing their reserves from:

Manchester City (from): Schmeichel, Logan, Corluka, Dunne, Ball, Onuoha, Johnson, Ireland, Geovanni, Mpenza, Bianchi, Elano, Garrido, Hart, Corradi, Petrov, Fernandes, Richards, Sun Jihai.

I'm hoping Mpenza starts cos he had a stinker on sat but please lord let Bianchi get a stomach bug!

I agree with most people on here, that we will play 4-4-2 and pretty much our stongest team, but with our friend Sproule starting, on the right hand side in place of wilson.

However, i wouldn't be surprised if johnson uses this game, to try out a 4-5-1 (4-3-3) formation, which we may well use in the big away games this year. Something like this...

-----------Weale-------------

Orr---Carey---Fonts---McAll

--Johnson--Elliott--Russell--

Sproule------------McIndoe

-----------Trundle-----------

Thoughts on that??

Archived