IGNORED

Ask Dw Forum

94th Minute

It would be great to get a forum such as this we already have an ask SL it would be great to let the fans have the chance to ask him questions such as why keep playing Peacock.

It might also mean an increace in how much the fans like him.

Its a long shot but maybe if we get enough people wanting it we might get it

It would certainly be an interesting idea, but given the amount of personal abuse on here aimed at Danny, I would have my doubts about subjecting him to it.

At least at the moment he can chose whether or not to read the forum. If there was a special bit to put questions to Danny he would have no choice and again given some of the rants and "questions" to Steve L I suspect it may well be a waste of time and purely open up even more opportunity for fans to hurl abuse at him directly.

Equally whatever his response to reasonable questions might be, I am sure again it would only open him up to further criticism from those who have no respect for him and want him out.

Danny answers questions in Gatepost regularly so this seems a sensible option at the moment.

Might be worth thinking about other ways in which Danny/Frank and even some of the players could interact with the fans more - any ideas?

They could try winning a few games.... :dunno:

.....A superb retort there from Thornbury Red :D

If I remember rightly, one of the major reasons for Danny Wilson and his cronies coming to Ashton Gate was to bring Div 1 football back to Ashton Gate ASAP. After almost 4 seasons of the Danny Wilson regime our league position has improved by just 5 places !!!!!!!! This is poor and the BCFC faithful are becoming very agitated and some are getting increasingly angry. Is Danny Wilson a fraud? Is he really an effective manager?

With the calibre of players in the current squad Terry Cooper, John Ward or Joe Jordan would of got us promotion by now.

.....A superb retort there from Thornbury Red  :D

If I remember rightly, one of the major reasons for Danny Wilson and his cronies coming to Ashton Gate was to bring Div 1 football back to Ashton Gate ASAP. After almost 4 seasons of the Danny Wilson regime our league position has improved by just 5 places !!!!!!!! This is poor and the BCFC faithful are becoming very agitated and some are getting increasingly angry. Is Danny Wilson a fraud? Is he really an effective manager?

With the calibre of players in the current squad Terry Cooper, John Ward or Joe Jordan would of got us promotion by now.

what makes me laugh we have had more chairmans in wilsons

time than managers, scott davidson got his way and bought wilson

here if i remember rightly, 3 chairmans says it all really :dunno:

scott davidson

john laycock

steve lansdown

.....A superb retort there from Thornbury Red :dunno:

Spot on post. Big Joe would definitely have taken us up, by now, let alone TC.

Not totally conviced if Wardy would have, but ya never know.

Maybe the fans would feel Dw is more approachable if he were to attend the open day this year, if there is one. I think he was on his family holiday last year which didn't go down too great with fans as all (?) the players attended. I don't know if he has attended previous open days and this was a one off?

DW isn't the type to have a forum dedicated to his questions and answers session. Frankly, I think this club is more than well-served by having both SteveL and ColinS answering fans questions, even when a fair number are idiotic. How many clubs can we say for sure have two of their high-placed people willing to put themselves on the line and answer fans' questions?

Any DW forum would have too many nasty postings and would negate any benefit the idea cold have.

Archived