IGNORED

Just Like Watching Brazil ?

richieb

I like many others remembered the joy at having DW appt as BCFC Manager.

The days at Barnsley when he produced some excellent football.

Ok, it was better than we were used to & players were beginning to pass rather than hoof. :cool:

Last season we weren't that bad to wacth & Murray made so much happen.

But where has it come off the rails?

The Notts County game, I thought was the benchmark & little did we realise that it was to be one of a handfull of games that we really did look impressive.

As with an earlier post by Orj, we have lost any passing & movement we had & are making expensive signings look ordinary.(covered this with the recent LW post)

The unbeaten run, was ground out rather than steamrollering opponents

If DW thinks he is doing a Wigan, then we are well & truely in the land of the cuckoos. :D

We have the squad & we have shown signs at times, but I reckon they are being told to play a way that dosn't suit the individuals bought in & would be best suited to a bunch of 'no hopers' from the 3rd Div?

I would love to eat my words come May, and so wish I could see the team perform some decent pass & move footy, but unless our so called 'Brazilian' style play gets the go-ahead, I see us petering out over the coming months.

Just like watching Brazil :@ yeh right :dunno:

Frankly its boring and utterly passionless. Our players are constantly second to the loose ball, seem too afraid to take on opponents, have little clue how to cross properly or how to create chances.

Consequently our team is predicable, boring, ordinary and tactically outmanoevered week-in week-out. It badly needs an injection of enthusiasm and motivation. Its not coming and I can only point the finger at one individual for this.

i think there is a level of desperation kicking in at the moment when we are on the pitch, listening to the game yesterday it sounded as though, epescially for the first 60 mins, that city were struggling to stick more than 5 or 6 passes together. I think that the players are getting frustrated and are trying to push the play to much when they are out on field, personally i think they need to emphasise the retention more instead of trying to get immediate results which very rarely get results.

Archived