IGNORED

Dave L Please Read!

Guest CHL

Dave

At full time please could we have final scores read out from around the country as we trundle (no pun intended) out of the ground (dolman in my case) like snails. I had to use orange world at an epxensive cost to find out, not what i feel i should have to do at the cost of over 400 quid for a season ticket. Every other ground I go to seems to give them why not us?

Dave

At full time please could we have final scores read out from around the country as we trundle (no pun intended) out of the ground (dolman in my case) like snails. I had to use orange world at an epxensive cost to find out, not what i feel i should have to do at the cost of over 400 quid for a season ticket. Every other ground I go to seems to give them why not us?

They tried it last seasn but alot of the time they werent final scores they were latests. Alot of time we would here a score given out then find out later or the next day that it was different because of last minute goals etc.

They tried it last seasn but alot of the time they werent final scores they were latests. Alot of time we would here a score given out then find out later or the next day that it was different because of last minute goals etc.

Well can't we have them on the scoreboard? Then those that want to see MOTD won't be disappointed. They could do the look away now thing. Also our game finished at 5pm on sat, surely most of the games if not all were over by then?

Can you not just wait the few minutes it takes to get into car or back to the pub?

Saying that i do like to know asap but at the same time I'm not to fussed.

One comment though noticed the music was much quieter on Saturday great work in my opinion. Also was there none played after the goal? don't think i heard any and think it helped.

Can you not just wait the few minutes it takes to get into car or back to the pub?

One comment though noticed the music was much quieter on Saturday great work in my opinion. Also was there none played after the goal? don't think i heard any and think it helped.

There was music, it was the Fratelli's again. But i think wither the crowd were cheering that loudly, or the music was quieter that it wasnt heard as much. I just about heard it but i know it was definately played because a mate of mine who was in Switzerland for the QPR game said she only realised it was played on saturday.

No I cant actually as i travel from afar via train for each match. So I have no way of finding out. typrical of ashton gate really. poor entertainment at half time (that crossbar challenge is cringeworthy) and the only ground in uk not to give out results! Even if they missed out on prem and gave us champiuonship it would be nice!

Dave

We do normally do full times but the guy who gets them to me was on holiday on Saturday. Normal service will be resumed, as they say, at the WBA game.

Archived