IGNORED

Guess The Crowd

mightyreds89

For your loyal support you win a season ticket price increase, no discounts on cup matches and you have to pay to get in pre season friendlys!

You forgot the part about paying more on the day to see a pre-season friendly........or any other game for that matter.

POD-RIP-IT'S POLICY :mf_sleep:

Would someone like to tell me why it's £30 POD & £28 24 Hours Before to go in The Dolman?

You forgot the part about paying more on the day to see a pre-season friendly........or any other game for that matter.

POD-RIP-IT'S POLICY :mf_sleep:

Would someone like to tell me why it's £30 POD & £28 24 Hours Before to go in The Dolman?

Reading this and you're other posts on the pricing policy, you have a real bee in your bonnet about it don't you BB!

But i must say that I agree with you totally. I fear that CS' short term greed will come back and bite City big time in the long term!

I find it sad that we had the chance to have our highest average gate for many a long year, but the current pricing has put a stop to that.

the small crowd will be no surprise to anyone, just as we are on the crest of a wave, when there should be queues going around the stadium for tonights match it looks like they are going to struggle to hit 14000 and its no surprise, potd nearly tempted me but £30 for me & £18 for a 9 year old to sit in the dolman, they must be joking, the damage that 1 man is doing to this could be irreversable,

Archived