IGNORED

Utter Sh1t

Red Wardy

Just reading the BBC website. Same Old story....

Troll:

"Joe is not that type of player and we're not that type of football club"

"The story coming out from the other camp saying it was a malicious tackle and he's gone to do him are really wide of the mark." But of course you ugly runt.

And to top it all, the family club's fans were in raptures as an England player was stretchered off the pitch in total agony. Well done that family Club.

Can anybody remember the pre-season friendly we won against Aston Villa in 1990? David Platt came on as a substitute and the reception was deafening. Fellow City fans, we are a different class.

Just reading the BBC website. Same Old story....

Troll:

"Joe is not that type of player and we're not that type of football club"

"The story coming out from the other camp saying it was a malicious tackle and he's gone to do him are really wide of the mark." But of course you ugly runt.

And to top it all, the family club's fans were in raptures as an England player was stretchered off the pitch in total agony. Well done that family Club.

Can anybody remember the pre-season friendly we won against Aston Villa in 1990? David Platt came on as a substitute and the reception was deafening. Fellow City fans, we are a different class.

of course you have your oppinion on the tackle..if you watch the replay of the tackle,you may have another oppinion,it was a foul but no intent to break his bloomin leg..i,ll put my tin hat on and get ready for a bashing.

of course you have your oppinion on the tackle..if you watch the replay of the tackle,you may have another oppinion,it was a foul but no intent to break his bloomin leg..i,ll put my tin hat on and get ready for a bashing.

Phil, it's not so much the tackle, it's more the holier than thou stance that your management takes. It gets rather annoying.

As much as it pains me I actually agree with you Phil.

If you watch it your lad get's the wrong side of Dyer who cleverly leans on Jacobson to push him further out of postion, In a last ditch effort to stop Dyer getting away Jacobson hangs a leg out to stop Dyer making progress towards goal, so a definate foul and possibly a yellow card.

I dislike Rover as much as the next man on here but all this talk of him 'doing' Dyer is daft and and not a reflection of what I saw IMO.

No excuse for the tackle - ball was gone but it was "only" a clout the type of which I have had many times over the years. Makes you wonder about Dyer and how susceptible he is to injury?

As much as it pains me I actually agree with you Phil.

If you watch it your lad get's the wrong side of Dyer who cleverly leans on Jacobson to push him further out of postion, In a last ditch effort to stop Dyer getting away Jacobson hangs a leg out to stop Dyer making progress towards goal, so a definate foul and possibly a yellow card.

I dislike Rover as much as the next man on here but all this talk of him 'doing' Dyer is daft and and not a reflection of what I saw IMO.

My point was more to do with typical Rovers spin and the attitude of the fans towards an England player.

If its any consolation I think Dyer clearly shoves JJ off the ball just beforehand which may have put the kid off balance as he went for the ball.

Archived