IGNORED

Byfield Signed

Guest tinman11

Did anyone hear on the Radio Bristol interview last night that apparently Byfield went with the rest of the City team to Marbella? Apparently he knows alot of the squad already, Betsy is his daughters godparent and he knows Murray from his Villa days. Hopefully he'll settle in quickly.

Fairly happy with this signing. Byfield has a decent record at this level of finding the net, he's not cost us a mint and he's been given a short deal which hopefully will keep him hungry and means we're not taking a massive risk. He's also got pace, which is the one ingredient our forward line lacks.

Hopefully Mr Brooker will be on first team duty some time in the next few weeks, between Trundle, Byfield and Brooker I think we should get 40-50 goals from forwards this season if (and it's a big if) they can stay fit.

Can't see either Jevons or Enoch having much of a part to play now unless injuries hit. It's slightly harsh, particularly on Jevons who hasn't been given a few games at this level yet despite being our top scorer last season, but we can't afford too much sentiment. I wouldn't be shocked to see one of them moving on before the deadline.

That would explain it, possibly the only type of music I can see no merit in whatsoever, hence my ignorance

R & B = Music mate

To me, music is something you can dance to!

Let me guess you like some shyte like kaiser chiefs!

PS Jameila is NOT R&B - She's POP!

Archived