IGNORED

Official Matchday Thread

boadle

I'm decked out in Red and White, half cut on wine and waiting for my girlfriend (a Forest Fan) to arrive so I can crank the volume up to 10.

Put three bets on at Ladbrokes, but the slip fell out of my pocket on the way home. If my bets come in, I'll be scouring the streets of Nottingham come 10pm.

Go on Ivan, run at them!

You reds!

Doesnt look too bad, still think Murray is wasted up front.

Put him in Wilsons spot and Sproule upfront.

We are looking shaky when Man C are on the counter attack. But we need to commit men forward to make it even.

As long as we don't conceed another hopefully Sproule can make a difference second half, Sven has only seen us on tape, so hopefully he (and also us for that matter!) won't know what to expect

We are looking shaky when Man C are on the counter attack. But we need to commit men forward to make it even.

As long as we don't conceed another hopefully Sproule can make a difference second half, Sven has only seen us on tape, so hopefully he (and also us for that matter!) won't know what to expect

I agree wilson not at races sproule to replace hin as soos as imo

We are going to have to take some risks in the second half, we don't look bad when we are pressing them, but they are playing like a classic Italian side, soak up the pressure in defense then counter with speed.

Sproule on from the start of the 2nd half with Wilson off I think, then Jevons on with 20 to go if needed (i of course assume we will indeed be 3-1 up so it won't be needed)

TBH I think we're playing poor.

Not a patch on the football v QPR.

Signs were showing on Sat, Johnson and Wilson were poor and are tonight.

Still only 1-0 but we could win this game if we up the standard.

Think we looked good for the first 20 minutes, but then Man C settled and made us chase the ball, we have to stop that as we won't have the legs for it

**** yes!!!!

Only the second side to score against them this season!

COME ON CITY!!!!!

We do deserve this goal based on this half so far, pundits are right, Sproule has the defense on the back foot

Come on City! good equaliser.... You could win this :fingerscrossed:Elliott looks a good player

:englandflag: BARNET FC :englandflag: BARNET FC :englandflag:

Archived