IGNORED

Whjat Really Pi$$ed Me Off Tonight

Guest zider_head

Guest zider_head

Nothing at all on the pitch but why oh why

Play SEVE SEVSN SVEN GORAN ERIKSON at half time when the teams are walkingg off

So many people were fed up by that, who ever runs the music needed a goo talking too !!!!

Nothing at all on the pitch but why oh why

Play SEVE SEVSN SVEN GORAN ERIKSON at half time when the teams are walkingg off

So many people were fed up by that, who ever runs the music needed a goo talking too !!!!

Surprised you're not moning about the playing of "OASIS" prior to kick off as well

Guest zider_head

Oasis are British Legends end of story i just thought it was sad and silly to play a song for the oppostion manager who many english people with a brain hate for what he did to the english team etc !!

Why don't we play our songs "The Wurzels" etc

Oasis are British Legends end of story i just thought it was sad and silly to play a song for the oppostion manager who many english people with a brain hate for what he did to the english team etc !!

What exactly did he do to the England team then? He did no worse than any recent England manager and his qualification record is a damn sight better than McClaren's. Personally, I clapped him off.

the oppostion manager who many english people with a brain hate for what he did to the english team etc !!

Explain please?? What he did for the England team in my view was to get a very average national team to punch well above its weight for a number of years. Look at what went before - and at what's come since. The FA stats make him the second most successful England manager in history (after Sir Alf). Whatever it was he did, I wish he'd come back and do a bit more!

I thought he showed respect for us as a club before, during and after the game last night and deserved a bit more than some gave him in return.

He lost to Portugal twice with far better players

Two results - and I would not agree that England players were "far better". However, look beyond an individual game:

REVIE

1976 European Champship (EC) did not qualify

GREENWOOD

1978 World Cup (WC) did not qualify

1980 EC 1st round

1982 WC 2nd round

ROBSON

1984 EC did not qualify

1986 WC quarter final

1988 EC 1st round

1990 WC semi final

TAYLOR

1992 EC 1st round

1994 WC did not qualify

VENABLES

1996 EC semi final

HODDLE

1998 WC 2nd round

KEEGAN

EC 1st round

ERIKSSON

2002 WC quarter final

2004 EC quarter final

2006 WC quarter final

McLAREN

2008 EC - ?????

I thought it was a disgrace to play the man cty fans prior to the game and the to play that bleeding half time song. I'm never going to the gate again.

youre very welcome to watch us at the mem... :ph34r: then you can listen to Irene as many times as you want...ha..that enough reason to change your mind?.. :innocent06:

What exactly did he do to the England team then? He did no worse than any recent England manager and his qualification record is a damn sight better than McClaren's. Personally, I clapped him off.

Quite right, the man is a legend. ME and my wife met him at the hotel on Tuesday night and he was a really top bloke no arragance whatsoever.

In my view he was the best England manager since B. Robson

Guest Tafkar

made me laugh personally, funny track. what disappointed me was the booes at full time, don't let your opinion of the ref spoil how hard these lads tried, it was a great game.

Hear Hear mate, well said,you have got that spot on, I couldn't agree more,

I wish he was still in charge of the national side now, better than the man in charge at the moment, a lot, lot better in fact.

you miss-wrote a word there... it should read.. 'english people without a brain'...

his record is actually second only to Sir Alf himself... but don't take my word for it....go check with Lancaster Gate.

Archived