IGNORED

1.7 Million For Trundle

Red Robin

And who would offer that??

Plus, I thought there was a rule that states a player cannot move twice in a season? Isnt that why Liverpool had to get special permission to sign Mascherano? Or did I dream that?

I think its they cant play for more than 2 clubs in a season. With Mascherano it was the Argie side and West Ham - Liverpool was his third of the season. LT has only played for City this season

Strange also how £1.7million is exactly what you get offered for Trundle in an updated version of Football Manager 2007.... wonder if someone is getting the real-world confused with the make believe?

Was it in the News of the World like this old chestnut?

LIVERPOOL Football Club wanted to sign Didier Baptiste, left back for AS Monaco and the French under-21 national side, in a pounds 3.5m move, it was reported this week.

The sporting world was shocked. And so it might be. The fancied Baptiste does not exist - he is a star of football fantasy. The transfer "scoop" is an embarrassing own goal for The News of the World, which broke the story in its "Soccer Secrets" column on Sunday, only to find out that Baptiste is in fact a character on Dream Team, a football-based soap show on Sky One.

Full article: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn41...24/ai_n14269362

And who would offer that??

Plus, I thought there was a rule that states a player cannot move twice in a season? Isnt that why Liverpool had to get special permission to sign Mascherano? Or did I dream that?

yes but isnt david nugent supposed to be heading out of pompey? BTW this doesent mean i am agreeing with the £1.7 mil claim.

Dear oh dear, will you ever stop posting these false, inaccurate and pretty much peculiar transfer stories?

Just a quick observation - why the need to write in blue?!

Trundle was not false,Byfield was not false the majority did not believe.

Blue I alway respond to my emails in blue,bit a of a habit really.

To be honest I thought the LT offer very strange,but yes apparantly this was the fee.

Trundle was not false,Byfield was not false the majority did not believe.

What you posted about Trundle from your source WAS false. You claimed twice that the deal was done when it wasn't and we hadn't even had an offer accepted.

It's not as if every man and his dog didn't know we were trying to sign him. Ditto on Byfield.

To be honest I thought the LT offer very strange,but yes apparantly this was the fee.

The word you're looking for is not strange, it's bullshit.

Please stop being so gullible. Next you'll be telling us Martin Allen nearly got the manager's job here.

Why would anyone bid 1.7 million when only a couple of weeks ago could have got him for a million?

Only one club pays well over the odds like that and I can't see LT in a Chelski shirt!

Well celtics Scott Brown was a 9million target by a prem club when celtic got him for 4.5 million 2 months ago

Been on the swansea web site's that sunderland is interested! TRUNDLE IS GOING NO-WHERE!!!!!

At present Sunderland are interested in just about everybody..... But Trundle wont go there for two reasons

1. He has not played for any team that Keane has

2. He's not YET Irish

Those seem to be Keane's criteria for signing players so we're safe!! :rofl2br:

Archived