IGNORED

Richard Beeby

Guest CHL

Brighton play off final. Dodgy pen and last night was woeful. Blatant pen on LT23 and decision making in general frustrating. Never liked this bloke. His surname grates on me. Beeby. Such an irritating name! Was he also ref when we drew 3-3 with Bournemouth a few seasons ago and that bloke ran on the ptich to assault him?

Brighton play off final. Dodgy pen and last night was woeful. Blatant pen on LT23 and decision making in general frustrating. Never liked this bloke. His surname grates on me. Beeby. Such an irritating name! Was he also ref when we drew 3-3 with Bournemouth a few seasons ago and that bloke ran on the ptich to assault him?

I'm glad someone thinks the same as me. When i saw his name in the programme, my first word was "######!". He must have something against us for whatever reason! Nearly ran on and attacked him myself!

Was it just me or did he have well dodgy eyes ? Evil/devil like!

The Brighton pen was a stonewaller.

Evil eyes...?

The Demon Headmaster:

richard_beeby.jpg

Referee Richard Beeby:

6-demon-headmaster.jpg

That Beeby scum dog reminds me of the hopelessly corrupt Tory scum Magistrate that got me fined £200 with £350 costs for a very minor public order offence. :rolleyes:

My form of justice for Beeby's corrupt refereeing would take the following form - 'T'off with his head !!!!! :winner_third_h4h: ......

guillotine_rhs.jpg

brighton playoff dodgy pen?? Without doubt the clearest penalty ever.

brighton playoff dodgy pen?? Without doubt the clearest penalty ever.

Ahem, still a very dodgy penalty from a City supporters' perspective. At least losing to Brighton meant the end of Danny Wilson's often mediocre tenure. In the words of Oliver Hardy "now we're going someplace !!!!" :clapping:

Just out of interest, what was the minor public order offence?

Gobbing off at an arsehole idiot neighbour for being a total nuisance - the soft twerp then took his complaint to the Police.

That soft twerp's sister works for the Crown Prosecution Service and that's why the complaint - that would normally have gone no further - ended with me paying £350 Crown Prosecution Service costs and a £200 fine set by the Tory Magistrate.

Let no one here be in any doubt that this country's criminal justice system is THE most corrupt and class based in Western Europe.

Archived