IGNORED

Challenge

Guest d.sugar

Guest d.sugar

what everbody needs to do is to stop and think what the **** is going on

:D:D:D

well i think its quite simple really BCFC are the team to beat in the divison

over the last few months :ph34r:

we were on a unbeaten run of eleven games we were the team to beat and still are

:):):)

Now we are another run all the teams want to rub are noses in it

:@ :@ :@ :@

all the players / managers supporters alike must get to together and get behind are wonderful but frustrating club

and not get on there back :dunno::D:cool:

i'm sorry but this does really **** me off when people get on the forum and do this

last seaon danny and the boys were hero's for winning the LDV

this season we have the best defensive record in the league

went on a 11 game straight winning streek

sitting in third place

rovers can't even dream about it or nore can most teams in professonial football

so why are we turning on are team again

we always do this why

"so why are we turning on are team again"

"we always do this why"

Because apparently their rubbish and our manager is a fool - well that's the impression you get if you read the forum.

Great post, liked it, but be prepared to be slated by others for trying to be positive!

Sorry praise the Lord, for I have seen the light!! Hallelujah!!.

I've been wrong all season, as I have sinned in not believing.

My humble apologies for not understanding how you do things in professional football, as a manager, because I am not worthy to kneel in the presence of a superior being, because I am a humble fan, who knows nothing

I now understand, praise the god Wilson, for I have seen the light!

You only have to win 11 in a row to get promoted, even if they are in the middle of the season.

You never drop players who dont perform, even if they are injured.

You never blame yourself if you lose, theres always an excuse.

You always baffle the opposition, by playing players in different positions to where they prefer playing.

You baffle the oppostion by odd substitutions.

You sign players for lots of money, and then dont use them, except for warming benches.

Its all become clear now, thank you for enlightening me on my error in understanding, I am now a better person for knowing that there is another way, and I am now officially now a happy clappy... all love and peace in the garden, and I have a smile on my face....look....calmness and light..... :dunno: , ........ :D .... :cool: ....and little fluffy rabbits.....and DW...... :D ....... :Sleep12: :vomit2: :vomit2:

1 win in 6 anyone, obviously thats how you win championships, and get promoted.

How silly of me I thought the idea was to win as many as possible, especially the bottom six sides. :@ OK I lied, it aint ***** good enough is it..

If you take away that 11 match run from this season you haven't got much to show for it. The rest of the results have been very ordinary. The fact is that this season the team's on-field performances have been ordinary to poor, at no time have they played in a fashion that previous seasons under DW they have.

Its not the fact they are not winning at present that's really the fundamental cause of discontent, its a number of things, such as the general low standard of performances on a regular basis this season (which doesn't give many of us cause to believe City can turn this slump around which must stop NOW), or DW's consistency in picking out of form players or players in positions they are not comfortable with, or taking off the visibly best player on the park and replacing him with one who clearly can't reach that level.

Its as if DW is desperately trying NOT to get City promoted by trying every stupid trick in the book. Its all very baffling and as a result frustrating.

Guest d.sugar

because we are all on the band wagon again :bonkers:

i'll spell it out for you :dunno::D

we are not as bad as we make out :cool::D:D

and nor is the manager :):):)

sometimes the players must stand up and take the blame

look correct me if i'm wrong but didn't dw get barnsley promoted to the premier league

and rovers was just an example

look at the state there in :D:ph34r:

i could have used newcastle, chalton :P:P

there all nearly's :ph34r::ph34r:

you don't here there fans calling for the head of there manager

do you

i mean they just got russell osman for ****sake :Costumed34: :Costumed34: :Costumed34: :Costumed34:

Guest Bootylicious
1. well i think its quite simple really BCFC are the team to beat in the divison

over the last few months :D

2. we were on a unbeaten run of eleven games we were the team to beat and still are

:D:D:ph34r:

3.Now we are another run all the teams want to rub are noses in it

4.all the players / managers supporters alike must get to together and get behind are wonderful but frustrating club

5. i'm sorry but this does really **** me off when people get on the forum and do this

6. last seaon danny and the boys were hero's for winning the LDV

7. this season we have the best defensive record in the league

8. went on a 11 game straight winning streek

9.sitting in third place

10. rovers can't even dream about it or nore can most teams in professonial football

11. so why are we turning on are team again

12.we always do this why

1. No, Plymouth have been the team to beat over the past few months because its they who are top.

2. We WERE on an eleven game unbeaten streak, we've now only gained 4 points in our last 6 games,which doesnt make us the team to beat!

3. Its not a case of other teams 'rubbing our noses in it', simply their players have wanted it more than ours.

4. Agree.

5. This is a forum and everyone has a right to express their own views - better we do it on here than when the lads are playing eh?! You dont have to read the forum, after all.

6. They weren't heros. They won the mickey mouse cup but failed to gain promotion, which is the most important thing to this club.

7. We also have one of the worst 'goals scored' record in the division!

8. See point number 2.

9. 3rd place will only gain us a play-off position, which means we would have to win at least 2 out of 3 more games in order to go up. Automatic or nothing, i feel.

10. Rover have nothing to do with our season! They're not in our league and cannot influence any of our results. End of.

11. 1500 at Vale and you think we are turning on our team?? Far from it. We are just frustrated at the managers inability to get the best out of what is a very good squad of players.

12. Not sure what you are referring to here, but if its the fans, maybe because the team have a history of falling at the final hurdle, which we seem to be doing yet again this season.

Agree with you Bootylicious. Its not a case of looking at other teams, as City's sequence of poor performances (which, incidentally include some of those games where City won!!) has covered the vast majority of the season.

I don't know about anyone else, but I come down to watch football played in an entertaining way and haven't been very entertained this season. I suppose I've been spoiled over the years at seeing some good City performances yet, apart from the years between 1979-82, I don't think I've seen a sequence of poor perfromances by a City team on such a regular basis as this season. And even in those dark days at least the team put up a fight; this lot are half-hearted in many of their matches.

They need someone to motivate them. Jordan could, Dicks could. Cooper could. Ward could. Wilson? I don't think so.

If you take away that 11 match run from this season you haven't got much to show for it.

Still its an eleven match run....

33 points from 33.....who else in the league would have turned that down...

DW should be happy with what he has done this season

great defence, 3rd in the league....still in with a shout for automatic promotion

all it takes is for us to beat qpr and were right back in there

lets get behind the team AND the management at this crucial stage

Indeed; now that 11 match run is history, what have we got to call upon as a confidence booster? Any good performances this season? Not many. This team has been consistently ordinary, unlike last season when they were exciting and free-flowing.

:D:D:D

we were on a unbeaten run of eleven games we were the team to beat and still are

:):):)

Now we are another run all the teams want to rub are noses in it

all the players / managers supporters alike must get to together and get behind are wonderful but frustrating club

last seaon danny and the boys were hero's for winning the LDV

went on a 11 game straight winning streek

sitting in third place

so why are we turning on are team again

we always do this why

what everbody needs to do is to stop and think what the **** is going on.

Agree with that

well i think its quite simple really BCFC are the team to beat in the divison

over the last few months :ph34r:

Well, in the last seven games, quite a few teams have beaten us including 23rd (At the time) placed Stockport, plus Port Vale & Oldham who were 18th and then lost to bottom club Wycombe.

i'm sorry but this does really **** me off when people get on the forum and do this

Yeh, let's all come on here and agree that would be great.Whatever Wilson does and how ever badly it goes, let's just all agree and say how great it is. That's the excusal philosophy that accepts failure and prevents change.

Nonsense

this season we have the best defensive record in the league.

Wrong Used to.Now we don't.

But that really isn't the problem.It's the fact that we are 11th, yes, that's 11th highest scorers in this division, never mind the league.Plymouth have conceded one more, yet scored 25 more, that's the point.

rovers can't even dream about it or nore can most teams in professonial football

What the hell have Rovers got to do with it? Who the hell are they to compare yourself to? If that's your benchmark, then God help us.

Most teams in professional football??

What like Arsenal, Man Utd or even Gillingham, Walsall, Rotherham & Crewe.

Utter Nonsense.

The fans haven't turned on the team.Some have turned on this forum against a manager who makes ridiculous substitutions and picks ineffective teams.Ther'll be 19,000 plus at AG and that doesn't look like they've turned to me.

1. No, Plymouth have been the team to beat over the past few months because its they who are top.

3. Its not a case of other teams 'rubbing our noses in it', simply their players have wanted it more than ours.

4. Agree.

5. This is a forum and everyone has a right to express their own views - better we do it on here than when the lads are playing eh?! You dont have to read the forum, after all.

6. They weren't heros. They won the mickey mouse cup but failed to gain promotion, which is the most important thing to this club.

7. We also have one of the worst 'goals scored' record in the division!

8. See point number 2.

9. 3rd place will only gain us a play-off position, which means we would have to win at least 2 out of 3 more games in order to go up. Automatic or nothing, i feel.

10. Rover have nothing to do with our season! They're not in our league and cannot influence any of our results. End of.

12. Not sure what you are referring to here, but if its the fans, maybe because the team have a history of falling at the final hurdle, which we seem to be doing yet again this season.

2. We WERE on an eleven game unbeaten streak, we've now only gained 4 points in our last 6 games,which doesnt make us the team to beat!

4 Points from 7

11. 1500 at Vale and you think we are turning on our team?? Far from it. We are just frustrated at the managers inability to get the best out of what is a very good squad of players.

Spot On.

We are steeped in false dawns and as fct says, our performances, even during the winning run, were poor on occasions and the overall performance level this year has been poor.

On average, we have played without pace & power and we are tactically predictable.

because we are all on the band wagon again :D 

and rovers was just an example

look at the state there in  :cool:  :D

i could have used newcastle, chalton  :P  :P 

there all nearly's  :ph34r:  :)

you don't here there fans calling for the head of there manager

do you 

i mean they just got russell osman for ****sake  :Costumed34:  :Costumed34:  :Costumed34:  :Costumed34:

i'll spell it out for you :dunno::D

Not needed and not with your spelling :)

sometimes the players must stand up and take the blame

Yes and please remind me:

a:Who signed them for loads of OUR dough?

B:Who had almost £600,000 worth of them on the bench last Saturday?

c:Who keeps playing them out of position?

d:Who should be motivating them?

e:Who should be coaching them to stop conceeding from set pieces?

f:Who should have acted 8 weeks ago not five days ago.

look correct me if i'm wrong but didn't dw get barnsley promoted to the premier league

Yes and corect me if I'm wrong, but didn't he get them relegated, leave to join their fiercest rivals, get them relegated, almost Bankrupt both clubs in the process, then they both got relegated again and are now in Div 2?

Barnsley have been in administration and Weds are £27m in debt

He's been here 4.5 Seasons and we've won the LDV.That's it.

Rovers are an example of what?? They've got nothing to do with it and if it's a choice between us gong up and Rovers going down, I know which I'll pick.....mind you, both would be nice :)

Newcastle & Charlton :D Christ you really have no idea do you? I'd kill for City to be where either of those clubs are.Charlton are an absolute role model for City.

Have a go at their managers? Well, actually Robson got loads of stick earlier this year and look at his track record compared to our boy!

I should go and watch some football programmes, get your facts straight and gen up, before you come on here talking such utter nonsense.

:dunno:

If you want my opinion - and you're going to get it regardless:

We are currently 3rd in Div 2, still have a chance of auto promotion, if not the future depends upon the play-offs - which we will be in !!!!!

Until the season is over, and we know if we are Div 1 or Div 2 next season we should drop all this rubbish about sacking DW. Lets get behind the squad, the manager, the board, the entire club etc.

Stop the moaning, start supporting.

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Guest d.sugar

so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have your opions and i have mine

and to say that i'm talking rubbish is well well well

i think you want to learn the ins and outs of football :D:D:ph34r:

not saying i do mind :dunno::D

the manager has no control over the money its all down to the board of directors

:P:P:P:P

so the reason why these clubs are in trouble has nothing at all to do with DW :cool::D

and to say to get my facts right

get your own right you misfit

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Yes i am happy with 4 points in 7 games against teams that were all but 1 in the bottom half, one bottom and the other second from bottom.

Yes i am happy that yet again its looking as if we are going to lose it last minute.

Yes i am happy that we don't look like we will score at least 1 goal every match.

We went on a 11 match winning run in the season if we go up, down or stay where we are it doesn't matter just becasue we done this.

Because I am a city fan i cannot be disappointed and show this as this would make me a person that slates the team and gets them down.

If i do show my feelings and point out where i think we went wrong i want wilson out immediately.

I am happy with being 3rd and being in a freefall and having to wait 8 games or more before i can come on here and say where all you wilson outer gone now, or told you so.

if we go up i am confident that if we play as badly as we usually do nearing the end of the season we will not go down as if I'm happy and everyone else is happy al lthe time this would be physically impossible.

i am confident that on saturday wilson will play his usuall team that, is alright in defence but never scores more than a goal every other game.

i am confident that this team will get us into div 1.

i am confident that there wouldn't be 19,000 fans at the gate on saturday SUPPORTING the team that has been doing so badly.

Shall i go on?

i've heard it all before and its getting boring now, if your happy with 4 points in 7 games against ridiculously poor teams and hearing silly excuses from wilson so be it. But myself as a city fan as much as i try to look on the bright side all i can feel is utter disappointment at the last 7 games and I'm not going to fool myself into thinking this is good simply because I'm a city fan and i love them, and that it will make me less of a fan if i don't. i spose one oft he reasons why is simply because i can't, the disappointment rages inside of me and i tell you what all of us who are showing this disappointment are desperate to finally hear the words TOLD YOU SO. from all you "happy clappys".

Thing is we are simply more realistic about it and really can't see it happening.

Guest d.sugar
Yes i am happy with 4 points in 7 games against teams that were all but 1 in the bottom half, one bottom and the other second from bottom.

Yes i am happy that yet again its looking as if we are going to lose it last minute.

Yes i am happy that we don't look like we will score at least 1 goal every match.

We went on a 11 match winning run in the season if we go up, down or stay where we are it doesn't matter just becasue we done this.

Because I am a city fan i cannot be disappointed and show this as this would make me a person that slates the team and gets them down.

If i do show my feelings and point out where i think we went wrong i want wilson out immediately.

I am happy with being 3rd and being in a freefall and having to wait 8 games or more before i can come on here and say where all you wilson outer gone now, or told you so.

if we go up i am confident that if we play as badly as we usually do nearing the end of the season we will not go down as if I'm happy and everyone else is happy al lthe time this would be physically impossible.

i am confident that on saturday wilson will play his usuall team that, is alright in defence but never scores more than a goal every other game.

i am confident that this team will get us into div 1.

i am confident that there wouldn't be 19,000 fans at the gate on saturday SUPPORTING the team that has been doing so badly.

Shall i go on?

i've heard it all before and its getting boring now, if your happy with 4 points in 7 games against ridiculously poor teams and hearing silly excuses from wilson so be it. But myself as a city fan as much as i try to look on the bright side all i can feel is utter disappointment at the last 7 games and I'm not going to fool myself into thinking this is good simply because I'm a city fan and i love them, and that it will make me less of a fan if i don't. i spose one oft he reasons why is simply because i can't, the disappointment rages inside of me and i tell you what all of us who are showing this disappointment are desperate to finally hear the words TOLD YOU SO. from all you "happy clappys".

Thing is we are simply more realistic about it and really can't see it happening.

no i'm not happy with the way that we are playing

we have been really poor at times

just saying stop slagging and start supporting

we are not that bad off really

just the players need a lift and they won't get that if we start getting in there faces

Guest Bootylicious
the manager has no control over the money its all down to the board of directors

so the reason why these clubs are in trouble has nothing at all to do with DW :dunno::D

What a load of tosh!!

DW has been given substantial backing at most of the clubs he has been at.

It is HE who buys the players and brings them into the team.

HE picks the team, week in, week out.

If the players HE picks do not produce the goods then the team fails! Simple as.

Its the reason why Sheff Weds are in trouble. They were in the premiership, DW brought in a load of prima donnas, they were relegated because the players HE brought in were not good enough!

no i'm not happy with the way that we are playing

we have been really poor at times

just saying stop slagging and start supporting

we are not that bad off really

just the players need a lift and they won't get that if we start getting in there faces

I have been and always will support city. Come matchday i will be sure to get behind them sing as much as i can and not shout 1 bad thing at them.

So stop slagging us off for being realistic and venting our reasoned disappointment and stop telling us to be happy about it.

so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have your opions and i have mine

and to say that i'm talking rubbish is well well well

i think you want to learn the ins and outs of football :D:D:ph34r:

not saying i do mind :dunno::D

so the reason why these clubs are in trouble has nothing at all to do with DW :cool::D

and to say to get my facts right

get your own right you misfit

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Get some help, Son.

Guest d.sugar
Yes, you're right.

It's all about OPIONS, isn't it? :dunno:

Oh, by the way, your punctuation is awful as well.

fair play

got to get ######* personal

well done

get a life you t***

:dunno:

We are currently 3rd in Div 2, still have a chance of auto promotion, if not the future depends upon the play-offs - which we will be in !!!!!

Stop the moaning, start supporting.

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@

To be in the playoffs ya gotta win.....er how many have we won lately??? exactly???

1 win from 7, I think if that continues we may well not be. Like to think we are at least in the play offs, but after recent "performances" I remain cynical of acheiving that goal.

One of the lowest scoring sides in the Div, bloody appalling in a promotion seeking side. All the strikers have been purchased by DW too. No excuse there then.

I do support em, but I'm entitled to moan if our ilustrious manager, and his underperforming team er dont. and that applies to 99% of the fans who aint happy

£600,000 worth of talent on the bench, in Division 2, er no dont think so, we aint Div 1 or the Prem yet are we. He dont know what he's doing at the moment does he? Butler up front??????????? Yeah right.

Now wheres me pink pig gone, its around here somewhere!

I think people have become too focussed on that 11 match winning streak which in my opinion papered over some alarming cracks. Before the run City were getting ordinary results from ordinary performances. During the run they were getting narrow wins from ordinary performances. Since the run they have been getting bad results from poor performances.

Its not good sitting on our collective backsides and praising the team for that run; it doesn't get promotion as a season runs for 46 matches, not 11. Also its the current form that has to be taken into account for forthcoming matches, not the form of weeks back as its irrelevant.

Taking the team's current form into account I cannot see them achieving promotion and if that's the case, I will not look back on this season with any fondness, 11 match winning run or not. It will be a poor indication of how a season went if the highlight to be remembered was the opening day's fixture.

Plainly put what has happened since on the pitch is a load of crap.

Archived