IGNORED

Brooker

Pete1975Legend

Well with the signing of Byfield the writing is definetly on the wall for one striker. IMO Brooker falls into this catergory, he has been very injury prone the last year and I think it is time he moved on to another club. We proved last year that we do not need Brooker as much as what many fans think. The signing of Byfield is a good one but I still believe that Jevo and Trundle is the partnership to take us forward.

Over to you for your thoughts?

Well with the signing of Byfield the writing is definetly on the wall for one striker. IMO Brooker falls into this catergory, he has been very injury prone the last year and I think it is time he moved on to another club. We proved last year that we do not need Brooker as much as what many fans think. The signing of Byfield is a good one but I still believe that Jevo and Trundle is the partnership to take us forward.

brooker is to injury prone for anyone else to want him and there is no way we would let him leave on a free. and if/when he gets over his latest injury and stays fit, he will be our best striker.

don't be surprised to see enoch leave before the end of today

Brooker has a contract here until 2009, so he does'ent have to go anywhere. Last season was injury filled, but the season before he was voted player of the season by us the fans. The season before I believe he scored around 20 goals next to Lita. Plenty of players have one bad year , look at Scott Brown and Gillespie, both had broken legs costing them most of a season. Weales another one, it happens, Brooker is only around 26 and I for one would give him the opportunity to get back to form.

brooker is to injury prone for anyone else to want him and there is no way we would let him leave on a free. and if/when he gets over his latest injury and stays fit, he will be our best striker.

don't be surprised to see enoch leave before the end of today

100% agreed. wont be usrprised to see Enoch go out on loan with a view to...

one out of 2 strikers will go out of Enoch and steve, sorry to say it would be steve, i think brooks has done well for this club and don't want to see him go. Enoch on the other hand may be loaned out or will problaly feature 10 times this season may be more due to injurys.

We have a good selection of strikers DB I'm not sure about i think we should of given one of our youngsters ago at first team and save on some money, or we will find that our youngsters will get fed up playing reserves ie plummer.

Would have to agree that magic daps and Jevo are the best 2 up front, but i would like to see brooker and trundle up front too.

I see there has been a reserve friendly arranged tomorrow to give McCombe and Nobes a run out but the game might come too soon for Brooker?

Eh?

I thought he already had a 45 minute run out in a friendly last week so how can he not manage another similar unless he has had another breakdown that we haven't heard of?

If Jevons is the way forward then God help us. Really hope Brooker returns but doesn't look good.

I think this is a bit harsh on Jevo personally. To be fair the little action he has had this season he has done really well and his link up play with Trundle has been good too. So there is no reason why Jevo should not play a key role in this side.

If Jevons is the way forward then God help us. Really hope Brooker returns but doesn't look good.

I think this is a bit harsh on Jevo personally. To be fair the little action he has had this season he has done really well and his link up play with Trundle has been good too. So there is no reason why Jevo should not play a key role in this side.

He did well against Brentford who are League 2. Other than that I have seen nothing to suggest he will score goals in this league so it is a good job we signed Byfield.

Archived