IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday Vs Bristol City

badger22

I'm going to sheffield tomorrow, early start, and would like to know some local pubs if possible!!!

I went to the FA Cup game against them a few seasons ago and went to this small pub on the main road but it was full of Owls fans... Any suggestions?

P.s, how many of you on here are going?

• SC&T Board Members

These are all mentioned on various fan sites:

Horse & Jockey, 250 Wadsley Lane, Wadsley, Sheffield, S6 4EF (police designated away pub)

Wadsley Jack, Rural Lane

Rose & Crown, Rural Lane

The Beehive, Rural Lane?

The Barracks Tavern, Penistone Road (A61), Camra pub

The Pheasant, 30 Trafalgar Road, Wadsley Bridge, Sheffield, S6 1JY

The Red Lion, Penistone Road

I'm driving up early morning. The plan is to park in the free car-park at Meadowhall Shopping Centre and get the Tram (£3 all day) from there to the ground.

Been told to keep the City shirt hidden if going on the tram.

I'm doing this as well, going up with my brother, can anyone say a definite pub near the ground we can go in?

Taking the tram from Meadowhall myself - supposed to be about 45 mins to the ground.

Been told to keep the City shirt hidden if going on the tram.

I'm doing this as well, going up with my brother, can anyone say a definite pub near the ground we can go in?

Taking the tram from Meadowhall myself - supposed to be about 45 mins to the ground.

even with child?

I would imagine not with child.

Just reckon me, brother and a mate as three lads in City shirts probably not a good idea.

Actually, anyone got a child we can borrow for the tram?

You should be OK with shirts on, if not get a taxi, won't cost a lot with three of you. Probably safer and cheaper than renting a kid!!!

Archived