IGNORED

Liam Rosenior

kiwicolin

if it is true as they have been saying in the papers

there might be a swap deal with a reading player.

we have a sell on clause , so how does it work in a swap?

also have you seen whos photo they are showing for liam?

his dad leroy.

his dad leroy.

Do we have a sell on clause though?

Wasnt it a case that we messed up with not offering him a contract ( or something like that) and he was able to just walk out on us and sign for Fulham? Anyone :noexpression:

Do we have a sell on clause though?

Wasnt it a case that we messed up with not offering him a contract ( or something like that) and he was able to just walk out on us and sign for Fulham? Anyone :noexpression:

City agreed a fee with fulham before it reached going to tribunal, it was £55k and a sell on, about 20-25% i think it was said at the time.

his dad leroy.

With a swap, it would go to the FA/Tribunial. They would work out what Liam was worth within the transfer. Then we would get whatever percentage of that price.

Liam was sold finally for 50 or 55K. Don't know about any sell on. But City did say they would ask for sell on for any future transfers, to cover themselves!

I wouldn't worry about it, whatever amount it ends up being if anything will be peanuts in this day and age. Any money is welcome but its shame it went pear shaped with Liam as he was a tidy player and would of almost certainly brought in a decent enough fee at some point had he stayed with us.

Liam Rosenior goes from Fulahm to the Reading in a swap deal with midfielder Seol-Ki-Hyeon going the other way.

Where does that leave us? Penniless or tribunal?

The Bastards, both clubs, I bet the conspired deliberately together to avoid paying us our money!!

GRRR, we better get 20% of what LR is worth which is Errrrm, yeah **** all becuase hes utterly crap, i can run about like a headless chicken on speed, why did i not get signed?

Well i hope LR, Lita and Goldbourne are happy at Reading services football club, where you fill your car up, have a coffee and watch the traffic go by.

Reading will be relegated with LR playing in defence, i guarantee you, infact i'm going to put a bet on it right now, he is that useless.

I doubt it. They have done well so far and although they won't be as high as last season, they will be fine. There are at least 4 or 5 teams worse than them.

I think Rosenior will be OK and I certainly don't blame him for swapping reserve tem football with City for first team Premiership Football.

christ thats four academy players at reading now, scott golbourne, leroy lita, aaron brown and now rosenior, we our their feeder team!

Jesus....I thought we put this to bed about 6 months ago? It wasn't funny then either.

Well Seol Ki-Hyeon joined Reading for £1 Million pounds, but were never going to see a fee close to 20-25% of that.

I will be surprissed if we see any money off Fulham... if its a straight swap we will not recieve a penny its a bit like when Blackpool swapped Ritchie Wellens for Scott Vernon to avoid giving Man United 50% of any transfer.

If as the BBC say they are undisclosed fee's then Fulham could just sell him for 55k and Reading sell Seol Ki-Hyeon for the same amount meaning Fulham made zero profit on Liam giving us 25% of nothing.

SHOCKING :disapointed2se:

I will be surprissed if we see any money off Fulham... if its a straight swap we will not recieve a penny its a bit like when Blackpool swapped Ritchie Wellens for Scott Vernon to avoid giving Man United 50% of any transfer.

If as the BBC say they are undisclosed fee's then Fulham could just sell him for 55k and Reading sell Seol Ki-Hyeon for the same amount meaning Fulham made zero profit on Liam giving us 25% of nothing.

SHOCKING :disapointed2se:

But then if Fulham have a 25% fee on him and some how he comes good and Reading then sell him then we will get 25% out of the 25% they will get for him.

Still a shitty deal for us though.

Archived