IGNORED

Apology.

Just thought that I would apologies to any City supporters i may have offended with my plan to have a Wilson out flag/ chant. I will be saving these actions to the end of the season and I plan to camp out in the City carpark all close season if I have to get rid of THE FOOL, if he hasn't got us promoted.

Replies need not be posted, apologies again.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

The "Wilson Out" Summer camp - Sitting round campfires singing "Wilson Out" and eating meat from a City cat killed during a days hunting

Glad to hear that protest is on hold.

However if we don't go up i dont think you'll need to sit and protest in the car park for very long.

Mr Lansdown is a very good businessman who has recently spent a lot of money at the request of one of his employees who thus far has produced no significant return on the investment.

If we dont go up DW will, i think, be gone. And not a season to soon.

Fans actually protest outside the training ground not the Bristol City car park :dunno: .

I think if i am right Leeds United did that with Venables and Howard Wilkinson with Blunderland. But lets not go to far until it is fully over like if we want 9 points in the last 3 games of this season. I will still carry on cheering city in division 1.

I think I will have problems getting in the car park as I will not be the only one baying for blood this summer.
No, cos the day we cant go up mathematically, the muppet should be put on the first cattle truck to Chesterfraud, after being tarred and feathered!! running a gauntlet of the ###### off fans on the way!! Why wait for the summer, give ourselves abetter chance of a GOOD manager. And the post will get a break from his leaning on it!! Free the post I say!! :dunno:

4 years wasted on his Blunderland!!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Archived