IGNORED

How Many At Sheffield Weds?

Dan b.c.f.c

I don't think we'll have more than 800.

i reckon 500 will make the trip, I'm saving the money for cov away where i expect over 3000 to make the trip, I reckon loads would have done one or the other and as the game is on sky I'm expecting a huge following at coventry

Correct-It's another impact of price rises.

As with POD people HAVE to pick & choose their games, home & away.

No, in this case, it is due to the fact that it was a 12:45 kick off and live on sky. That's what mainly swung it for me. The reason for not affording it isnt down to ticket prices, it simply came at a bad time due to pay-day etc.

No, in this case, it is due to the fact that it was a 12:45 kick off and live on sky. That's what mainly swung it for me. The reason for not affording it isnt down to ticket prices, it simply came at a bad time due to pay-day etc.

For you, yes for many others, no.

Of course the KO Time & Sky come into it but cost will always be an issue particularly now that attending home games is far more expensive than last season.

For you, yes for many others, no.

Of course the KO Time & Sky come into it but cost will always be an issue particularly now that attending home games is far more expensive than last season.

I spent best part of £60 on saturday.

£35 petrol up and back from London

£20 to get in - or might have been £22 something like that

£6 services breakfast

Ain't cheap following us away up north and it's too much for a lot, particularly the younger fans and those with families etc

I spent best part of £60 on saturday.

£35 petrol up and back from London

£20 to get in - or might have been £22 something like that

£6 services breakfast

Ain't cheap following us away up north and it's too much for a lot, particularly the younger fans and those with families etc

i have to make sacrifices go to away games.for me it was wednesday away or go out sat nite.

wednesday away won and i take a couple of mates so that helps with petrol

Archived