IGNORED

Players Songs

Harry

Ok then, there's been a fair few topics concering songs for the players.

I always think it's best to keep them short and simple, as otherwise they just don't get going really. I think the only song with more than one line that has got going in recent years was the Tinman is a S**thead song.

Here's some short and easy to sing offerings. Everyone should know most of them, but there are some new ones in there for the new guys :

1) Basso : Ohhhhhhhh Basso, Oohhhhhh Basso. (Think everyone has got that one covered, if he returns?)

2) Orr : He's an Orrrrrrrrr, He's an Orrrrrrr, He's Bradley Bradley Bradley Bradley Orr. (We all know this one)

3) McCallister : Ja-mie Mc-Allister, Ja-mie Mc-Allister etc etc (You now the one, to the same tune as Jose Mourinho)

4) Carey : Louis! Louis! (in the deepest voice possible)

5) Elliot : He's here, he's there, he's every ######in where, Elliot, Elliot. (If he keeps up his recent displays this one could be sung loud and proud).

6) McIndoe : Oh Micky Micky, Micky Micky Micky Micky MacIndoe. (Not sure if he likes to be called Micky, but Michael doesn't scan into the tune quite so well).

7) Murray : Scott, Scott, Super Scot, Super Scotty Murray (A long time favourite)

8) Trundle : Lee, Lee, Lee Trundle (to the tune of Sheep Sheep Sheep Sha**ers. I think this is the easiest of all the suggestions to get going).

9) Sproule : because Maybeeeeeeee, you're going to be the one that saves meeeeeee, and after allllllll, you're my Ivan Sproule. (Ok, not the best, but it could work?)

10) Johnson : We got little Lee, we got little Lee, we got little, we got little, we got little Lee. (The old Micky Bell tune. Come on, Lee's never had a song, has he?) Or even 'Daddy's boy Daddy's boy Daddy's boy'

That'll do me for now. Judging by the starting line ups so far, looks like we need a tune for Weale, Fontaine, Wilson and now Byfield too.

Wouldn't it be great to go through the whole repertoire, rather than just the same couple of players all the time. It'd show the boys we're right behind each and every one of 'em.

Over to you lot. I'm more than happy to be totally slated on some of these, but just thought I'd have a bit of Friday fun(post-ciders!) Oops, Saturday morning now innit? :help:

Archived