IGNORED

Gary Birtles

mark whitehouse

Again Gary Birtles will be working for Sky again on our game today. He has predicted that today will be an open game and Weds will be up for it. Dangermen he included were Trundle and Murray for us and said we will be right up for it after we came so close against Man City ..

He still is a tool and just likes tosit on the fence.

Lets see what he says towards us or Weds as the game goes on or at final result.

He is a Muppet.

In fairness, Sprout has not exactly been brilliant so far. No end product and offside far too often, then again, he is a winger, not a striker.

Not sounding funny but the whole commentary and pundit set-up has been completely biassed towards wednesday. They are making out that city don't deserve to be ahead and that wednsday have merely been unlucky not to have got a hatful in the first half.

Come on city, lets disappoint them even more 2nd half.

CTID

Not sounding funny but the whole commentary and pundit set-up has been completely biassed towards wednesday. They are making out that city don't deserve to be ahead and that wednsday have merely been unlucky not to have got a hatful in the first half.

CTID

The presenter just called us bristol rovers too !

CTID

totally agree . they were so bias.

CTID

I agree, what was Hinchcliffe on about when he said they should be 3-0 up - pathetic

Anyway, we look as if we're going to be a hard side to beat...and we aint even got our "strongest" side out yet.

Totally agree. It was rediculous. They just did not want to give us any credit at all.

I'm also sick of people talking about Leeds, Wednesday etc with sympathy saying they don't deserve to be where they are. I'm tempted to disagree. They are there because they did not run their clubs properly. I feel sorry for their fans but have no sympathy for the clubs

Loved - I think it was Kamara - before the game, about one of the Wednesday players.

"He will either do nothing or be superb".

Seriously, I could be a pundit, and I will admit that beyond City I know naff all.

The commentating was awful, and they constantly showed the same "penalty appeals" over and over that even the Wednesday players didn't shout for.

In the pub SwindleRed and I was in they put music on at half-time, and to be honest I didn't ask them to kill it at the start of the second half as it was better without.

Archived