IGNORED

Our Squad...happy With Its Quality?

Br 1st ol

The squad is now as strong now as I can remember for a long time.

We are in 3rd with key home fixtures to come.

It is now down to the players to take some responsiblilty and respond to the situation we are in....

The board have done their bit, now it is up to the players.

Come on chaps....turn it around....

We are behind you....let's see some fight, some class, some ambition, some belief.

As my rugby coach once said when we crossed the Severn to play a fixture in WCardiff..."We have not come this far to lose!"

It is now down to the players to take some responsiblilty and respond to the situation we are in....

We are behind you....let's see some fight, some class, some ambition, some belief.

As my rugby coach once said when we crossed the Severn to play a fixture in WCardiff..."We have not come this far to lose!"

We also have to hope Danny Wilson picks the right players and play them in their best position - We've now got strength in all postions and theres no excuse to play players out of position.

Uh? Romania in Toulouse? Memory serves that England lost to Argentina in the World cup of 98 on penalties; they lost to Romania 3-2 in Euro 2000 in Belgium or Holland somewhere.

We lost to Romania at Toulose in the groups, which is why we had such a tough draw aganist Argentina....That macth was at St Etienne...a game i was lucky enough to be at as well....

I was also at the Euro 2000 loss, the Euro 96 loss, England Rugby vs Ireland this year, another loss, City vs Mansfield at Wembley, loss, City vs Walsall, loss

In fact, thinking about it, when i see england or city, we lose...

We also have to hope Danny Wilson picks the right players and play them in their best position - We've now got strength in all postions and theres no excuse to play players out of position.
Thats the problem :@ .........not the answer, still that post on the dugout must know Wilson keeps leaning on the ###### Ask the post I say, ask the post!! :dunno::D

You can't have a very long memory, but it's the best that DW's had.

My retained list posting will tell you what I think about our quality and it's prospects if we get promoted.

Anyone that says we don't need at least 5/6 decent players added is dreaming.

"We lost to Romania at Toulose in the groups, which is why we had such a tough draw aganist Argentina....That macth was at St Etienne...a game i was lucky enough to be at as well...."

Oh yeah, of course, what a short memory I have... that's right that was the game Graeme Le Slow let Dan Pet Rescue past to score the winner in injury time.

Archived