IGNORED

Byfield/jevons

SUPER REDS

Great win today,battling performance we do need someone who knows the forward role up front with Trundle we have now tried Murray whos has done ok and now Showunmi and Ivan but in Murrray and Ivan there wingers really shows not quite sure when to make the runs get caught off side to often,we need some experience up there with Trundle ,Byfield or Jevons and then Murray or Ivan on the wing ,we need to hold the ball up to give the defence some break and this starts from up front and then midfield

I think its actually pretty good having a winger up front with Trundle as they can play off him and make some good runs also it works vice/versa where Trundle can get in a bit of space off the partner.

We have good versitality in our squad in numbers too.

At home though we should attack more and bring in two out and out strikers and that will clearly happen.

Also great effort from the team today, though it was tense, we threw everything at them when they tried to get it in the box.

Johnson we salute :chant6ez:

Personally, I'd like to see Sproule on the wing, where I believe he will affect the game more. I also hope Noble will fit in the team as I believe we're missing his link up play - talented as trundle is he really should be holding it up better.

Anyway, I'm sure Byfield has been bought with a view to starting him.

Personally, I'd like to see Sproule on the wing, where I believe he will affect the game more. I also hope Noble will fit in the team as I believe we're missing his link up play - talented as trundle is he really should be holding it up better.

Anyway, I'm sure Byfield has been bought with a view to starting him.

I agree. And I think Gary Johnson knows in his heart of hearts who he needs to drop when Noble is back - hmmmm elliott or johnson junior?

That would give us great balance across the midfield with McIndoe and Sproule out wide. Trundle and Byfield up front.

I agree. And I think Gary Johnson knows in his heart of hearts who he needs to drop when Noble is back - hmmmm elliott or johnson junior?

That would give us great balance across the midfield with McIndoe and Sproule out wide. Trundle and Byfield up front.

LJ made to many errors 2day and nearly cost us the game with that silly free kick he gave away.

Archived