IGNORED

Strange Decision

Port Said Red

I hate to criticise GJ or Millen in our current situation but, why did they go ahead and make the Trundle substitution with Enoch lying on the deck in agony? It would have made more sense to wait to see what state he was in and as it turned out, it looked like he did himself some real damage by playing on.

It meant we ended playing 4-5-1 with Murray up front which in the end didn't cause us any large problems, but wasn't ideal.

A little patience may have been in order there.

I hate to criticise GJ or Millen in our current situation but, why did they go ahead and make the Trundle substitution with Enoch lying on the deck in agony? It would have made more sense to wait to see what state he was in and as it turned out, it looked like he did himself some real damage by playing on.

It meant we ended playing 4-5-1 with Murray up front which in the end didn't cause us any large problems, but wasn't ideal.

I was puzzled by it also. We ended up being very lightweight up front. Only thing is that we won and thats all that matters.

I said exactly the same thing as it was happening, didnt make sense!

First GJ decision I have had serious issues with. we didnt suffer anything as a result, but not good

If he got a performance out of him, he would be!

No chance whatsoever of that happening. dinning is the least interested player City have ever had the misfortune to sign.

I think the reason they really wanted to keep Enoch on the pitch was because they wanted someone to mark Sodje.

Sodjes height was likely to cause us problems and every time there was a set piece ES was there to watch him.

Not sure why they took Trundle off at that point though.

Archived