IGNORED

Bland, Boring And Effortless...

PhatWill

Guest Rob_ctid

Please tell me what the difference is between this new kit and this season's kit because i cant see any real differences.They bring out a new kit every year and can barely be bothered to change it-a money making scheme!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me what the difference is between this new kit and this season's kit because i cant see any real differences.They bring out a new kit every year and can barely be bothered to change it-a money making scheme!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The white stripe across the shoulders? The badge on the chest and not in the centre?

I'm very surprised people don't like the new shirt. For me the best football shirt ever was the England 1966 one, both the home and red away versions. Stylish and understated.

Since the late 70's football shirts have been desparately unstylish, despite their growing popularity. Genrally speaking, no one looks good in a football shirt as a fashion garment.

Now we've got one similar in style to the classic '66 World Cup winning shirt. Best we've ever had in my opinion. I'll buy one

The City related top I like wearing most is my Retro Atyeo shirt, because it's so plain (just like this kit), so you would think I would like it.

However, there is something I don't like about it, but can't work out what!

It might just be that Leroy (with his slopy shoulders, no arms, wearing a skirt with his hugely over-sized head), just doesn't wear it very well?

Can't see my buying it this time around; I reckon I have spent as much on merchandise in the last year (for me and daughter) as I have on the season tickets. Can't afford to keep spending that much money :dunno:

Archived