IGNORED

Down To Third Now

westonred

Beat them not too long ago and we seem to have improved since so why not? 11 point from 5 games? automatic promotion form that is.

I think they have improved a lot though with Dowie taking charge. Very tough game. We go there with no pressure as before these two away games I think most people woulod have accepted 3 points as a decent return.

I think they have improved a lot though with Dowie taking charge. Very tough game. We go there with no pressure as before these two away games I think most people woulod have accepted 3 points as a decent return.

With West Brom only 3 days after Coventry, is a win more needed than a draw against Coventry? I don't think we are going to beat West Brom so i would take a point from that, but i do think we can beat Coventry again. 4 points from them 2 games wouldnt be a bad return, then there's Burnley at home. We can win that aswell. Is 7 points from the next 3 games a realistic target or is it asking a bit too much?

With West Brom only 3 days after Coventry, is a win more needed than a draw against Coventry? I don't think we are going to beat West Brom so i would take a point from that, but i do think we can beat Coventry again. 4 points from them 2 games wouldnt be a bad return, then there's Burnley at home. We can win that aswell. Is 7 points from the next 3 games a realistic target or is it asking a bit too much?

5 or 6 points would be good. I would fancy us more against West Brom at home than Coventry away because of West Brom's por away form. I don't expect the game at Coventry to be anything like the FA Cup game- they were at their lowest just before they had Adams sacked.

5 or 6 points would be good. I would fancy us more against West Brom at home than Coventry away because of West Brom's por away form. I don't expect the game at Coventry to be anything like the FA Cup game- they were at their lowest just before they had Adams sacked.

You make a point but i still think we've got the players to beat Coventry. West Brom still have, on the majority, a premiership squad so i expect that to be the tougher of the 3 IMO. Burnley at home SHOULD be at least a point.

You make a point but i still think we've got the players to beat Coventry. West Brom still have, on the majority, a premiership squad so i expect that to be the tougher of the 3 IMO. Burnley at home SHOULD be at least a point.

We got the players to win a lot of games- I just wouldn't expect us to win at Coventry again myself. Don't write off Burnley either after they won at Colchester 3-2- not an easy place to go these days. All tough games but 5-6 points would excellent and even 4 wouldn't be a disaster.

We got the players to win a lot of games- I just wouldn't expect us to win at Coventry again myself. Don't write off Burnley either after they won at Colchester 3-2- not an easy place to go these days. All tough games but 5-6 points would excellent and even 4 wouldn't be a disaster.

Yeah true. We usually tend to struggle at Colchester although they arent the side they were last season. I would take a draw against Coventry and West Brom and do think we can beat Burnley despite their good result at the weekend. So that would be 5 points from 3 tough games but 7 would be even better. It would breed a hell of alot of confidence and we all know what confidence, along with good players and great team spirit can do.

Yeah true. We usually tend to struggle at Colchester although they arent the side they were last season. I would take a draw against Coventry and West Brom and do think we can beat Burnley despite their good result at the weekend. So that would be 5 points from 3 tough games but 7 would be even better. It would breed a hell of alot of confidence and we all know what confidence, along with good players and great team spirit can do.

I would argue that Colchester are as strong with Sheringham and Lisbie upfront but we shall see. We might get no points for all we know- that is football.

See the thing is with this squad you just never know. If we play like we did against Man City then we have a chance. The players always seem to find that extra 10% in the big games. I'm confident we can beat anyone at Ashton Gate, Be it West Brom or Colchester.

I'm even confident if we play to our best and possibly have one or two back from injury we can give Coventry a good game and hopefully bring home the 3 points.

7 points is a realistic target although 9 points isn't to far off either.

Archived