IGNORED

What If?

Guest Red_Rat

Guest Red_Rat

Say we get promoted 2 division 1,and danny wilson is given £1million 2 spend,any suggestions on who we should buy,Either Luke Beckett or Gary Mcchffrey to bolster our strikeforce,and a big strong centre half

Guest citysnumber7

it doesnt matter where he comes from mate, thats just his team, i mean come on mate, you have been sticking up for robo and he was born n bread in cardiff!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone was raving about Luke Beckett, but he's only had one decent season. Hasn't he been plagued by injury up to last season?

Talking about injuries and Beckett, he's not long had an operation to do with his cruciate ligaments, out for a few months.

Played for Wilson before anyway, and it was Wilson that sold him off!! Why would he want to buy him again?

No thanks, let's leave Beckett where he is shall we :blink:

Guest citysnumber7

but beckett is a much better player now, than what he was back then, how can u say he sold him so why would he want him back, he sold murray, and if he could have murray back I'm very certain that he would take him back with no hestation at all :blink:

Guest Red_Rat

Lita has potential dont get me wrong,but everytime he comes on it often ends in anti-climax,we all are expecting 2 much from him he's only seventeen.Gary Mccheffrey could be the answer

Guest exeter__red

not kavanagh, after the abuse i gave him, could never support him, pretty much a new team i reckon- keeper phillips is a bit dodgy, central defender to partner coles, someone to replace burnell, tinnion, and bell in midfield as they arent up to it. And a guarenteed 20 goal a season experienced strike. Any ideas? gotta be some free signings kicking about. :Confused13: :blink: :Mixed9:

Archived