IGNORED

1,500 Qpr Tickets Left

Bristol Boy

Don't worry they'll all go. Problem is; most will go to London postal addresses; i'm guessing Shepherds Bush mainly

:PC_Plod: :PC_Plod: :PC_Plod:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I think more will go this week.

March is a long month financially and I'm sure at least 500 are waiting for pay day this week

Guest eviltaxman
March is a long month financially and I'm sure at least 500 are waiting for pay day this week
Waiting for pay day... then down the Gate to my ticket..... and poss one for Plymuff too.

Don't worry they'll all go. Problem is; most will go to London postal addresses; i'm guessing Shepherds Bush mainly

:PC_Plod: :PC_Plod: :PC_Plod:

I was reading the qpr rivals board not so long ago and this guy was asking how he could get some tickets for the home end since their is sold out

he was asking for tips and asking whether it wud be a good idea to wear qpr colours

muppet :@

Guest QPRFC

hey dont worry we will have them ...thats great news , have just rung my mates living bristol and they will go and buy more for us tomorrow !!!!!! happy days cheers bristol Boy ............ :P

Guest smarty

I suspect these so called QPR fans that come in our end may actually do us a favour as when they cause trouble then we can't be blamed and they might get their club doc'd points etc...

So the more QPR in our end the better, let them ruin their clubs reputation. I see they already have a warning about fans behaviour on their own web site.

What a bunch of ar**holes.

Guest smarty

You might come in peace but I'm afraid that all it takes is one idiot to start and then all hell breaks out.

Don't fancy your chances much I'm sorry to say unless you keep your mouths shut and don't wear your colours.

Try and have a good day.

Guest QPRFC

cheers smarty we intend to mate ...and dont worry our lips are sealed unless we go 3-0 up again like last year then not to botherd if I'm kicked out as it will be game over

hey dont worry we will have them ...thats great news , have just rung my mates living bristol and they will go and buy more for us tomorrow !!!!!! happy days cheers bristol Boy ............ :P
I thought you bright cockney boys might have picked it up from our website where it's part of an article. :D

I suppose I heard this type of piffle about ten times last year and hundreds of times before.Never actually seen anyone "infiltrate" in large numbers.

Ashton Gate isn't Loftus Rd where the cast of "Zulu" handle the stewarding!

The odd numpty here and there will just be laughed at and Bristol Old Bill don't stand much messing so, if you are in there and I don't really think you are, take some well meant advice.

Make yourself very small and very quiet and learn the words to a few City Songs :dunno:

Guest QPRFC

bristol songs ok lets see ....... try this one `Wilson out your crap ` Boooooooooo wilson has to go ??? ......... shall i go on ?? at least if you do go a goal down and the home fans boooooooooing again i will join in on that Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.

bristol songs ok lets see ....... try this one `Wilson out your crap ` Boooooooooo wilson has to go ??? ......... shall i go on ?? at least if you do go a goal down and the home fans boooooooooing again i will join in on that Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.
heres a good city song THE REDS ARE GOING UP

QPRFC u seem rather cocky? i dont want to see any fighting down the gate on saturday but if your as complacent then as you are now,you are going to get a kicking no to ways about it. a divvy cockney like you and your mates will stand out a mile!! i just hope for your sake none of your mob have got tickets for the eastend,if so,god help you!!!!! all il say is make sure you bring your first aid kit, because wen you lot get spotted youl probably need it!!!! :dunno: :vomit2: :speechless20: :speechless3: :sad21: :Laugh4: :Laugh4: :Laugh4:

PLANK? I'm not the one asking for a kicking!!!!! i dont doubt that you come in peace, but , at the end of the day me old fruit, the nutters down the gate couldnt care less. if certain blokes find out you and your mates are cockneys then i really wouldnt fancy your chances!!!

PLANK? I'm not the one asking for a kicking!!!!! i dont doubt that you come in peace, but , at the end of the day me old fruit, the nutters down the gate couldnt care less. if certain blokes find out you and your mates are cockneys then i really wouldnt fancy your chances!!!
WELL SAID

Guest QPRFC
Even given our woeful recent form, there's no excuse for this, come Saturday!

Tell your mates, put in it The Evil Post, get these £24,000 worth of tickets sold or I reckon the club will have a case for giving the East End back to the away fans :dunno:

QPR have sold out.

the fact of this matter through bristol city`s greed or wanting a parizan crowd i dont know its back fired on them ...... reason is you cut our tickets to 2019 and forced lots of QPR into your end of the ground , point is you still have 1500 tickets left so this has back fired on the club .Solution give QPR fans the whole end we will give you back your ends and we will go in the away supporters end !!!!!!!!!!

Smarty- NO WE DO NOT WANT ANY FANS QPR OR OTHERWISE CAUSING ANY TROUBLE AT ALL. I apologise if this was meant tongue in cheek but any trouble in our ground will drag OUR clubs name through the mud. It will ruin the day for 18,000+ people. And as for club responsibility- we would be held more to account than QPR. The FA would say it happened in the home section, takes both sets of fans, our policing, our ticketing, our stewarding etc etc. Our responsibility.

As for the QPR fan- while I am sure you and your mates won't cause trouble I will warn you of the time a mate of mine tried to get access into the home end a few years back and could not believe he and all his mates were sussed even though they have lived down here for 10 years!! I can't remember how it was they got caught now but the club seem to have their ways. I seriously wouldn't bother. Listen to it on the net or something.

QPRFC you are a first class tit!!! the reason you didnt get the whole end is because its a city end,and city fans wanted it for the game.

you are the AWAY TEAM for christ sake,you dont get to say what goes on at our ground!!!

and considering the way city fans have been treated up at loftus road over the past few seasons,why on earth should we do you any favours!!!

i never said about how many we were given,i said about the way we were treated you tit

!holloways obviously rubbing off on you!!!

the last 3 seasons we have either been locked out or treated appalingly by your non english speaking stewards,who are about as useful as a chocolate tea pot.

this season alone you would not open the upper tier to the many city fans who could not get a seat in the lower.

your ground has been an absolute shambles when it has come to dealing with large numbers of us.

how you ever coped in the prem il never know

Archived