IGNORED

Fa Cup Semi-finals

DAR73

:dunno: God help Bristol if Millwall make the FA Cup Final, remember all the battles over the year's with them :Rage: with all the trouble from almost every Cardiff final this could well be the worst yet to hit Bristol central on a Friday night

Agreed, i will not go out to Bristol that day don't you worry. Lots of hooligans at Millwall. I don't want Sunderland to make it either. They conned us a penalty at Ashton Gate in 1998/99. I have always hated Kevin Phillips because of that. Hope Arsenal or Man United make the final but hey any of them will win it anyway

Guest XrAnGeX

I know we have had trouble with Millwall in the past, but they play with such fight and passion to win, it wouldn't bother me if they did get to the final. I can imagine there is a high risk if they did, but :dunno:

:D God help Bristol if Millwall make the FA Cup Final, remember all the battles over the year's with them  :Rage: with all the trouble from almost every Cardiff final this could well be the worst yet to hit Bristol central on a Friday night

Yeah I see what you mean, a lot of rucking down in the Bristol centre prior to the Carling Cup final between Middlesbrough and Bolton wasn't there? :dunno:

:D God help Bristol if Millwall make the FA Cup Final, remember all the battles over the year's with them :Rage: with all the trouble from almost every Cardiff final this could well be the worst yet to hit Bristol central on a Friday night
depends who they end up with in the final, my guess is that

millwall would want to stay in cardiff and want to have fun

and games with the soul crew on their own patch :dunno:

Guest XrAnGeX
depends who they end up with in the final, my guess is that

millwall would want to stay in cardiff and want to have fun

and games with the soul crew on their own patch :D

Lets hope its not a 3 way thing between us, them and cardiff. :dunno:

Agreed, i will not go out to Bristol that day don't you worry. Lots of hooligans at Millwall. I don't want Sunderland to make it either. They conned us a penalty at Ashton Gate in 1998/99. I have always hated Kevin Phillips because of that. Hope Arsenal or Man United make the final but hey any of them will win it anyway
Well it will be either Man u or Arsenal, and Millwall or Sunderland.

Which ever two clubs it is Bristol will be trashed......I'd imagine they all have large hooligan elements(Arsenal less so) and Millwall are Millwall...

Well it will be either Man u or Arsenal, and Millwall or Sunderland.

Which ever two clubs it is Bristol will be trashed......I'd imagine they all have large hooligan elements(Arsenal less so) and Millwall are Millwall...

it is millwall and sunderland are the ones to worry about.

but who ever gets there most of the trouble would come from

london as man utd have a large following from london that

cause trouble but not as bad as years ago, millwall

would be the worse one not so much arsenal.

but i still feel the attraction for millwall would be a stop

over in cardiff, it would be mainly sunderland with the distance

they would have to travel (if making it to the final) that would

stop over in bristol most of the trouble caused is from northern teams

with longer distance travel that cause the problems..

millwall will want to stay in Bristol as we all no what happened the time they came down before when we scored last minutes then in the wedlocks and williams chairs was being thrown around and after there was laods of trouble think they would want to be in Bristol. millwall will have before the game and after the game to find the cardiff boys!

Archived