IGNORED

2,586 Tickets For Coventry

Bristol Boy

Looks like it's policy for visiting teams to be give lower initial allocations in most places on the basis that there are always more to come if they sell and we've now had our full allocation at Coventry.

I wonder if Burnley will sell more than 500, I think they did last time we played them but, from meory they may have been top of the League then?

See you there!

Looks like it's policy for visiting teams to be give lower initial allocations in most places on the basis that there are always more to come if they sell and we've now had our full allocation at Coventry.

I wonder if Burnley will sell more than 500, I think they did last time we played them but, from meory they may have been top of the League then?

See you there!

I suppose we must ring them up and ask them how many tickets they think they will sell? So that we can save on printing and postage costs etc.

See you there!

Burnley are a well supported club particularly away from home and I would fully expect them to bring in the region of 1000 to the gate.

My best mate happens to be a Claret so i am obviously hoping I end up with the bragging rights for this one...... :pray:

CTID

Burnley are a well supported club particularly away from home and I would fully expect them to bring in the region of 1000 to the gate.

My best mate happens to be a Claret so i am obviously hoping I end up with the bragging rights for this one...... :pray:

CTID

My mates also a big clarets fan infact his whole family are, i'm sure they will sell a good 1,500 if not more.

And like you say lets hope the bragging rights and pi$$ taking are ours untill we play them again end of the year!!!! :pray: :Believe:

Burnley are not a particularly well supported club and I doubt they'll bring more than 1,000.

Dissappointed we've only got 2,500 tickets for Cov as I'm sure we could've sold 4,000. We took 2,300 up there on a Tuesday night for the Cup replay.

I'd expect us to sell all 1,881 tickets for Preston away as well.

Burnley are not a particularly well supported club and I doubt they'll bring more than 1,000.

Dissappointed we've only got 2,500 tickets for Cov as I'm sure we could've sold 4,000. We took 2,300 up there on a Tuesday night for the Cup replay.

I'd expect us to sell all 1,881 tickets for Preston away as well.

Up to last week we'd sold about 600 but the tickets weren't on Gen Sale then and it is still two weeks away.In any event there'll be plenty of room in their bit!

The PNE following depends very much on results and I doubt we'll sell out for that one, unless we're still riding high.

Any chance we will get anymore than 2,586 for Coventry? I'm sure we would take more if we could.

I've been on a Coventry site to find out and they have changed the layout at the Ricoh so that away fans are stuck in the corner. They have sold season tickets in the area behind the goal where away fans used to be and so there is no chance of getting more than 2,586.

I've been on a Coventry site to find out and they have changed the layout at the Ricoh so that away fans are stuck in the corner. They have sold season tickets in the area behind the goal where away fans used to be and so there is no chance of getting more than 2,586.
Surely there is as for cup games isn't the minimum away allocation something like 10% which would be 3250 at the Ricoh.

In the corner-isn't it--------------marvellous....... surrounded like The Paratrooper at Arnhem.......Cov fans to the right of 'em Cov fans to the left of 'em......oh, yes-We shall not, We shall not be moved!!

Coats for goalposts-enduring image-marvellous-I'll be there.

At 'em lads..........whaaaahay :noexpression:

If thats true, then thats incredibly silly considering their ground holds 32000 people, and theyve never once even come close to selling it out.

I feel that we could match the 4500 fans that went to Forest, if we were given enough tickets...what do people think?

I was given 3 seats scattered all over the place, he told me it was unreserved. Seeing that I will be taking my son I need at least two together if it is reserved. I will phone the City shop tomorrow. Anyone else have a input or idea?

When getting my tickets today, i was told that it was not unreserved!!

When I got mine today I asked whether you could specify where in the stand you could sit and was told that it was unreserved, despite there being specified seats on my tickets.

I would expect us to shift the 2,586 easily and think they are underestimating our away support based on our home attendances. This is the first away game that many could make or would choose to make as Blackpool was during holiday time and Sheff Wed was on Sky. Also being within 2 hours drive from Bristol makes a big psychological difference as most of us will be back by 8pm.

Looking at the back of the ticket seems to suggest away fans have more of that stand than we had last year for the 2,500 ish. If Cov fans are saying that ST holder locations prevent us having more than 2,586 then surely that applies to their games vs clubs like Leicester, West Brom, Wolves etc which would take more than we would? That seems short-sighted in my opinion considering their last home gate was 17,551 in a ground that holds 32,000.

When I bought my tickets today they said the seating area was unreserved, is that what they told you?

I just bought a ticket and I would think it's on an unallocated basis-Reckon we could just about sell out after two weeks without a game.

If thats true, then thats incredibly silly considering their ground holds 32000 people, and theyve never once even come close to selling it out.

I feel that we could match the 4500 fans that went to Forest, if we were given enough tickets...what do people think?

I think 4,500's really pushing it-2,500 will probably be enough but perhaps if we sell them soon, they'll release even more, especially if they're struggling to shift 'em?

Archived