IGNORED

Ressies V Cardiff

EmersonsKev

Yeah looks good - Why no official news on Brooker's recovery - or lack of?

Think Byfield is in because of it?

All it said on the OS last week was that the game has "come too soon" for him. Which i find baffling because last time against Swansea, Brooker and McCombe played, and the game "come too soon" for Noble.

Yeah looks good - Why no official news on Brooker's recovery - or lack of?

Think Byfield is in because of it?

Brooker hasn't started, however i didn't catch who was on the bench. I'm pretty certain that it was on the website a few days ago that the game had come to early.

Fowler, £15k a week and he has done nothing up against a very young back 4 in Walker, Slocombe, Wilson & McCombe.

Brooker hasn't started, however i didn't catch who was on the bench. I'm pretty certain that it was on the website a few days ago that the game had come to early.

Fowler, £15k a week and he has done nothing up against a very young back 4 in Walker, Slocombe, Wilson & McCombe.

i spoke to a Cardiff fan who went to the game hes said it could have been 5-0 at half time the cardiff keeper playing a blinder

J.Wilson and Mcombe making easy work of Fowler and Mclean he also said Wilson looked very tight at the back not giving Fowler an inch

i spoke to a Cardiff fan who went to the game hes said it could have been 5-0 at half time the cardiff keeper playing a blinder

J.Wilson and Mcombe making easy work of Fowler and Mclean he also said Wilson looked very tight at the back not giving Fowler an inch

i don't know about you, but i won't class a goalkeeper who let in 5 goals in one game 'a blinding performance' :innocent06:

Archived