IGNORED

Top 40 - Bristol City #1 For The Bristol City

cheshire_red

Brilliant, although I'm doubtful it will be as good as the original. Hopefully going to have some updated lyrics, i mean Alan Dicks was good, but he went years ago :rolleyes:

My older brother still has the original on vinyl, yep thats right kids...vinyl!

Cracking sleeve too, how many other singles have a musical farmer wielding a pitch fork and football!!

one4bcl.jpg

Brilliant, although I'm doubtful it will be as good as the original. Hopefully going to have some updated lyrics, i mean Alan Dicks was good, but he went years ago :rolleyes:

Cracking sleeve too, how many other singles have a musical farmer wielding a pitch fork and football!!

one4bcl.jpg

I've still got it on vinyl as well but have nothing to play it on these days :10_1_108:

Incidentally the B side also mentioned City as well 'Now Bristol City Football Side at Ashton Gate they are the Pride cus they all train on good old Cheddar Cheese'

Two copies of the new one ordered and hopefully soon on their way to Singapore - get some odd looks when we drive round windows down with the Wurzels blaring - kids love it and know the words- will be learning the new ones.

My vinyl copy got turned into an ashtray by"friends" at university so no longer have it sadly.

but heh ho will have the new one soon!!!

cant wait to get mine, ive heard the new the words havent changed that much instead of alan dicks (legend) its Gary j and its abit more beaty sounds like a proper football song forget about 3 lions sure they can change the words again for england

Please join the facebook group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4944357858&ref=mf

66 memebers and counting

we need 10,000 sales to make the top 20 easy 15,000 would seeus top 5 i think !!!

They should sell em at the game, sell at least a couple of thou.

Or why not charge the admission price for the CD and get a free ticket to the game!!!!

City in the Charts would be hilarious and tremendous PR

Please join the facebook group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4944357858&ref=mf

66 memebers and counting

we need 10,000 sales to make the top 20 easy 15,000 would seeus top 5 i think !!!

Maybe I'm being a bit of a pleb here but how do you join the group? I can't seem to see a join option on there.

one4bcl.jpg

[/qu

Vinyl?...OMG, you must be old and judging by your picture you could do with a wash, shave and haircut too !!

Archived