IGNORED

Football League Newspaper

The 72

Hi City fans,

Just a quick request for your opinion. Apologies if I'm violating any forum protocols by posting this here. Mods - feel free to delete or move if I have, but I'd like City fans to have their say on this if possible.

Anyway, I work for a publishing company, and we're trying to find out if there's a call for the return of a weekly newspaper dedicated to fans of Football League clubs.

In a nutshell, Football League Weekly would come out every Friday or Saturday, and would contain news, interviews, match previews, away trip guides and features exclusively on Football League clubs. Some of you may remember the sadly defunct League Paper, which made the mistake of going up against the big tabloids on a Sunday. FLW would not carry match reports or rehashed Press Association copy.

If you'd like to have your say on what you think about this prospect, please click on the link to complete a simple, two-minute survey has been set up to determine whether Football League fans want more coverage in the national media in the form of their own, dedicated weekly newspaper.

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=765652

Thanks a lot, and all the best for the season ahead.

Archived