IGNORED

Deja Vu

giles_23_bcfc

Leicester chairman Milan Mandaric will approach Coventry in a bid to gain permission to talk to Iain Dowie about the vacant manager's role at the Walkers Stadium.

From the BBC site. Could this be another song from the city fans "You'll be gone by 5'o clock?"

Very interesting considering we are playing Coventry next.

Thoughts?

Can't see why Dowie would be interested - Leicester and Cov seem to be similar sized clubs so it wouldn't really be a move up. Having said that, Dowie does have some previous for joining his local rivals, as Simon Jordan would probably tell you...

If he goes, I think that it could be an advantage to us. Especially if they don't get another manager in before our game.

Can't see why Dowie would be interested - Leicester and Cov seem to be similar sized clubs so it wouldn't really be a move up. Having said that, Dowie does have some previous for joining his local rivals, as Simon Jordan would probably tell you...

He might be interested due to that very fact; remember, he's got £1 Million + legal fees to repay to Mr. Jordan, so moving to Milan Mandaric's latest plaything on what would most likely be stupid money might be very tempting for him.

Interesting parallel with our own manager who looks to have just commited long term today. How we can once again take advantage of the instability.

I hope he's still manager when we play them, i want to see just how far this team have come against the toughest opposition we will have faced yet.

That can wait. I don't think we need to make things any more difficult for ourselves!

I want as many points on the board as quickly as possible. Every game we win now is a game we can afford to draw/lose later in the season.

More money at Leicester I would have thought? Although a zero budget seems to not faze Dowie.

Well, we saw what he can do with a big budget last season when he was at Charlton...

Archived