IGNORED

Looking Forward To Coventry!

mrevans

MM

What's the name of the car park you've booked and what is the name of the pub?

many thanks,

CR

I will be parking at the stadium and walking 10 mins up the road to a boozer called the Hub or the hind, we were not allowed in a little social club last season near the ground but were directed to this pub where there were a fair few city fans.

Yeah got the tickets, should be a good game.

I'm hoping we can nick a result, be a very tough game an it wouldn't surprise me if we adopt a 4-5-1 formation, and try and steal a goal on the break. Last year at coventry was excellent, remember how good Johnson was that day?? Awesome.

MM

What's the name of the car park you've booked and what is the name of the pub?

many thanks,

CR

Click the link on the above thread or on TomF's thread at the top. We are going to the away pub mentioned on the site. That'll do me. Pint with fellow fans and easy access home.

MM

Got our tickets, booked our car park space with a Company just off the M6 and even near a pub for AWAY fans only.....can't wait, just the result needed now for a perfect day.

MM

I have also booked on the net a place in the carpark.I have not done this before.Do they pick up your Reg and let you in on the day or any chance of letting us know how it works.

Thanks.

I have also booked on the net a place in the carpark.I have not done this before.Do they pick up your Reg and let you in on the day or any chance of letting us know how it works.

Thanks.

If it's the same car park as the one listed in the pinned post above, I parked there last year for the cup game. If you put your reg in then they'll have it on a list, otherwise you just say your surname to the bloke on the gate and they'll tick it off. Was a great place to park. It takes a good 10-15 mins to walk to the ground but once you're back after the game, you'll be on the M6 in 2 minutes, avoiding the queues around the stadium.

If it's the same car park as the one listed in the pinned post above, I parked there last year for the cup game. If you put your reg in then they'll have it on a list, otherwise you just say your surname to the bloke on the gate and they'll tick it off. Was a great place to park. It takes a good 10-15 mins to walk to the ground but once you're back after the game, you'll be on the M6 in 2 minutes, avoiding the queues around the stadium.

Thanks mate.

Just wondering, can anyone confirm that to enter the stadium it is done by a machine instead of a steward in a turnstyle? Wassnt there last year in the cup so could anyone explain this?

I entered the stadium through a unmanned turnstile last season for the cup game. All they have is a steward outside the turnstile checking and frisking people and on entering the ground you place your ticket in a scanner which reads a bar code on your ticket which activates the turnstile to allow you in.

The reason for it will be cost! There is no longer a need to employ a turnstile operator. In fairness the Ricoh isnt the only place that this happens. I went to Southend couple of seasons back and they had automated turnstiles and unmanned turnstiles are a common sight in europe.

mine says Vomitory 42 ???????

are the pies there that bad ???????????

:englandsmile4wf:

Thats what I thought, but vomitory means:

a) a Swedish death metal band

b) a receptacle for vomit

c) the door of a large building by which the crowd is let out (eg a roman amphitheatre)

take your pick.

I think they are 'kin pretentious, unless we are getting some noisy half time entertainment!

Does anybody know around about what time the CATS will be arriving? Also, any good pubs around the ground that are worth having a look at?

Clevedon Red

My guess will be CATS will get there at about 1-30/45. Nearest away fan friendly pub is 15/20 min walk away. So it will be in the ground for anyone who is going on CATS

Archived