IGNORED

One For The Bristol City - Facebook Group

Guest zider_head

Guest zider_head

Please sign upto the group below :-

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4944357858&ref=mf

Bacially were trying to get as many people as we can to join the group and spread the word thus getting more people to buy this £2.99 cd which a percentage of goes to charity.

This will then mean it gets a great high chart postion and raises the profile of city and really bugs the gas heads

Imagine the day when city are top of the league and the wurzels are top 10 with "one for te he bristol city" that day could be September 31st

THE SINGLE IS REALEASED ON SEPTMEBER 24TH

PLEASE BY IN ADVANCE FROM THE FOLLOWJNG LINK

http://www.townsend-records.co.uk/product....mp;pId=10002545

BUY THE RECORD AND JOIN THE GROUP PEOPLE !!!

Sorry Gaffer any suggestions how I could imprive it ?

nearly 400 members so cant be that bad

Oh mate, there's nothing you can do to improve it, and i think it's an admirable idea. Charity plus raising the profile of City can only be good!

I just meant that i don't think we'll get it to number one!! In fact i think the top 40 would be an amazing achievment!

Keep it up mate, think i'm a member of about 10 City related groups now!!

Guest zider_head

Ok Gaffer as someone who over the last few days I have found out that to reach the top 20 you need to sale about 10,000 records to reach the top 10 around 15,000 and for number 1 around 35,000 this is based on cd sales and downloads etc

I think we can easly reach the top 20 if people want t

I for one do

If we make the top 10 we would get onto radio ones play list etc

403 members seince 9 pm tuesday cant be bad i think by sunday night that will be 4 figures yea i think over 1000 by sunday

Yeovil got a song to number 36 last year and were a much bigger club plus I have posted on all the wurzels sites !!!

Guest zider_head

to join you need to be members of the "BRISTOL NETWORK" not quite sure why can I cant turn it off it seems the norm for some stupid reason so just join the network, you can have as many networks as you like then you will be able to join the fast growing group on facebook !!!

Archived