IGNORED

Why Are They So Fat?

Tenyards

The season ticket books I mean...obviously not the current squad. Every year I seem to be left with loads and loads of useless vouchers. Let's examine the facts. There are 23 vouchers for the game (fine and dandy). This year there are four 10% money off vouchers for the shop (useful OK). Then we have vouchers A to Z followed by vouchers AA to FF! Aha...I hear you cry...these are to redeem when we get a big match in the cup...Oh so Manchester City top of the Premier League weren't big enough to merit a voucher then? Now I haven't been to a reserve game for years (though if they carry on being like the one this week at Cardiff I may be tempted)...do they take a voucher off you if you go to one? Anyone know of any other way to use them?

If not...here is my idea. Why don't the club declare that voucher EE is worth a free programme one week for instance...or free half time drink..etc. Good way to reward the loyal season ticket holders and use up the useless books. Instead of insisting on people buying quid a kid tickets why can't voucher AA entitle you to bring along a juvenile one game...just hand in the otherwise useless ticket.

If the club aren't going to do anything with them then lets save some trees and print thinner books!

That's got that off my chest...how many days till we play again...

The season ticket books I mean...obviously not the current squad. Every year I seem to be left with loads and loads of useless vouchers. Let's examine the facts. There are 23 vouchers for the game (fine and dandy). This year there are four 10% money off vouchers for the shop (useful OK). Then we have vouchers A to Z followed by vouchers AA to FF! Aha...I hear you cry...these are to redeem when we get a big match in the cup...Oh so Manchester City top of the Premier League weren't big enough to merit a voucher then? Now I haven't been to a reserve game for years (though if they carry on being like the one this week at Cardiff I may be tempted)...do they take a voucher off you if you go to one? Anyone know of any other way to use them?

If not...here is my idea. Why don't the club declare that voucher EE is worth a free programme one week for instance...or free half time drink..etc. Good way to reward the loyal season ticket holders and use up the useless books. Instead of insisting on people buying quid a kid tickets why can't voucher AA entitle you to bring along a juvenile one game...just hand in the otherwise useless ticket.

If the club aren't going to do anything with them then lets save some trees and print thinner books!

That's got that off my chest...how many days till we play again...

Blimey, chill out dude and get a life!

Why don't you leave your book at home and just take the voucher?

It will safeguard your chinos from unnecessary stretching and also reduce the risk of it being misplace once completely inebriated.

Loads of us do it (and have done for years) and the club never seems to mind.

Yeah...happy to save the chinos by just taking one voucher to the ground on match day...but the point is what do I do with all the other vouchers at the end of the season and why have I got them anyway?

A few more ideas: DD could entitle you to a free woman's T-shirt in the club shop...CC to a free Cola in a deal with the league sponsors...C money off coach trip to an away game....

Yeah...happy to save the chinos by just taking one voucher to the ground on match day...but the point is what do I do with all the other vouchers at the end of the season and why have I got them anyway?

A few more ideas: DD could entitle you to a free woman's T-shirt in the club shop...CC to a free Cola in a deal with the league sponsors...C money off coach trip to an away game....

c already being used

preston away

The Books are that thick to replicate the huge wad of notes they have replaced in punter's pockets!!

Seriously, the idea of a swipe card is a good one, more environmentally sound,and when purchasing additional, eg fa or carling cup tickets, they could be electronically added to an account at source to eliminate further printing of tickets.(Like yer mobile top-up).

Simply swipe at turnstiles and in you go, no vouchers/bulky books, and fits comfortably in yer wallet.

Come on City it's a winner!!!!!

is there a 'FA' voucher?

ask CS what a 'FA' voucher can be redeemed for..

bet it'd entitle you to, erm,... sweet FA! ;)

Archived