IGNORED

Yellow Submariners

g_funk

What does associated mean? I am wearing a yellow glove, am I a member or do I need to be rogered senseless by Mr Big first?

As for your idea. Whilst, I fully appreciate the sentiment, I along with others have been defending this against 'snipers' saying "it's just a ploy to get on Soccer AM".

I hope that isn't the case. I understood this to be about bringing back some fun?

agreed 118 there is no hidden agenda to what the subbers are doing, we dont want to be on soccer a.m. or any other media programme, a lot of people seem to be missing the point. its all about having a good day regardless of the result, winning is a bonus, but support is the key.

yours fed up of explaining midland red.

:Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

agreed 118 there is no hidden agenda to what the subbers are doing, we dont want to be on soccer a.m. or any other media programme, a lot of people seem to be missing the point. its all about having a good day regardless of the result, winning is a bonus, but support is the key.

yours fed up of explaining midland red.

:Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

If you don't want to be on Soccer AM, then that's fair enough.

However, I don't think you should worry about going on it if the opportunity arises, as it all helps promote the club and, after all, it's just a bit of fun, which is what Soccer AM is all about.

Just because the idea came about as a bit of a laugh, with no intention of using it as a way to get on television, I don't think you should refuse the chance, if it's something you fancy doing, just because a few people might accuse you of having that intention all along.

Do what you want to do and sod what anyone else thinks, would be my advice (bearing in mind your activities this season so far, I'm sure that is how you think anyway).

Do what you want to do and sod what anyone else thinks, would be my advice (bearing in mind your activities this season so far, I'm sure that is how you think anyway).

Quite agree. I thjought the submariners were very entertaining on Saturday. A lot more so than some of the stuff we saw on the pitch, that's for sure.

We did get acouple of mentions on TWENTYPENCE & on the match comentary.

No doubt SWINdle will involve a big following of the YELLOW MARIGOLDS ,they won,t know whats hit them.

Get your MARIGOLDS early to avoid disappointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

We did get acouple of mentions on TWENTYPENCE & on the match comentary.

No doubt SWINdle will involve a big following of the YELLOW MARIGOLDS ,they won,t know whats hit them.

Get your MARIGOLDS early to avoid disappointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

You got a mention on Saturday from Ali Durden.

If you like I'll give the Submariners a plug in my Green 'Un column this week and in "Robins rivals revealed" on the BristolCity.Net site.

How many in the Crew WestonCider?

Want to reveal any names?

Can anyone join in? etc

You got a mention on Saturday from Ali Durden.

If you like I'll give the Submariners a plug in my Green 'Un column this week and in "Robins rivals revealed" on the BristolCity.Net site.

Can anyone join in? etc

Our largest away day was Sheffield when we took 70+ on an awful blue double decker, it took over 6 and a half hours to get there.

Took three coaches to the LDV (pre marigold days)

Can normally rely on 50 to travel.

We have no interest in being identified personally.

Anyone up for a laugh is welcome to join in the fun i.e. marigold wearing.

Room on coach prohibits any open invites.

Wouldn't mind a green 'un mention if it drums up more glove wearing madness.

Regards

Can anyone join in? etc

Can you make the focus of your comments the yellow marigolds at Swindon?

I know from the queries I got at Port Vale when I was wearing mine; the message isn't really reaching outside the forum.

The Submariners came up with the idea so can be worked in to the same article? :laugh:

Archived