IGNORED

Moaners And Groaners

Guest oneforthe

Guest oneforthe

Go support some one else!

Because you're only happy when your moaning and have something to gripe about, how about Carlisle? The nice long Journeys would give you plenty of time to think what you were going to winge about.

Some great comments on this Forum:

"I am not going to the QPR game as I can't stand watching Holloway jumping up and down with joy when they beat us".

Now there's a good idea lets all do that. Hey, lets call the game off and just give them the 3 points as there going to get them any way.

"I am going to have a big banner with Wilson out".

Well, as I said above; plus we are third and they are second 3 points above us with a game in hand and seven games to go! Lets just give up as it's in the bag for them!

In December we were 9th, with at best the play-offs. Yes, I agree we haven't played as well this season, so what a good time to start. Who knows what would have happened if we had changed Managers, then we might be a lot lower than 9th now. I am sorry but no one out there has got a crystal ball or a magic wand there might be a number of Managers out there who would have done better with the squad and the resources that DW had.

So lets take each game as it comes and support them as best we can, at least we got something to play for, not like some teams one could mention. And we have got all summer to debate what happened this season.

p.s This is not a go at people who discuss and debate tactics, players and DW's choices. We all have are own opinions about that, we all get frustrated especially when it looks like we might actually do something.

So lets get behind them and prove what good supporters we can be, you never know. Just remember Mansfield or Man City in the play offs.

your right these people are pathetic. if your not going just because holloway may jump around i suggest you piss off somewhere else and if you want wilson out i also suggest you don't put a big banner up because there are 10,000 ######s out there who want him to stay at least 'till the end of the season.give the poor guy a chance

your right these people are pathetic. if your not going just because holloway may jump around i suggest you piss off somewhere else and if you want wilson out i also suggest you don't put a big banner up because there are 10,000 ######s out there who want him to stay at least 'till the end of the season.give the poor guy a chance
Should have binned Wilson after losing 3-0 to Wycombe, cos the same gutless, hopeless, pointless performance is back, as in our last six games. My view, and I aint seen anything 11 match run and all to convince me, and tough if ya dont like it, dont make me any less a fan mate.

I support City, not Wilson and his Blunderland. Few other Div 2 supporters I know can believe us slipping away, including QPR, Luton, and especially Wycome fans who expected to get mullahed, let alone me!!

Its ###### or bust Saturday boys, we gotta win. Danny dont **** around get the team right for chrissakes

Come on you Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds

Archived