IGNORED

Dont Need Support Like This

Guest QPRFC

Guest QPRFC

This is not going to be popular but>>>>>>> As a fan of my team that pays good money to watch my team week in week out I feel I am entilted to my opinion and fully entitled to voice it when and where I want. I will be at the QPR game with a huge flag saying "WILSON OUT" and will be chanting WILSON OUT the whole game Iam not bothered if I am the only one it is my right as a supporter to voice my opinion hope I am not the only one who has the bottle to do the same. Its time to do something about it and I dont think moaning about it on here will do any good. 100% behind the team 100% against Mr wilson.

mr wolfman , how can you not want wilson he is a class manager and i bet you not saying this when you win the play-offs !!!!

The thing is Wilson has had 4 years to get us up with quality players , each year we have looked good only to bottle it at the end , appart from last year which we bottled in the playoffs. This season we have got the best squad of players (or maybe second best because you have quality players too) in the division and we shouldnt be loosing to the likes of stockport and other poor sides and it looks like we are bottling it yet again. Wilsons tactics are stupid , he plays tinnion on the left!! And leaves the only pacey left winger we have on the bench , and on saturday he took rougier and wilkshire who were our best players off just when we were starting to boss the game , the man hasnt got a clue , and if he played the players in their best positions i'm sure we would be pretty close to plymouth at the moment.

Guest QPRFC

i sort of agree with you , but looking at your funds he has done very well .... as for you losing to cardiff i was gutted for you , QPR playing cardiff in cardiff was our worst night mare ( gutted ) would have rather played you lot !!! when you say about bristol losing to lesser oppents what about us .... look at the bottom 5 and we aint beat any of them ..wycombe we drew both games mind you we have to play grimsby and stockport at home and i bet we struggle ....always do against rubbish teams

i sort of agree with you , but looking at your funds he has done very well .... as for you losing to cardiff i was gutted for you , QPR playing cardiff in cardiff was our worst night mare ( gutted ) would have rather played you lot !!! when you say about bristol losing to lesser oppents what about us .... look at the bottom 5 and we aint beat any of them ..wycombe we drew both games mind you we have to play grimsby and stockport at home and i bet we struggle ....always do against rubbish teams
He's spent the most in the second division this season so i'm not sure if i agree with you about doing well with funds. We do crap against the lower teams as well , at least you didnt loose 3-0 to wycombe.

i hate to say it but Holoways got the better tatics than wilson. hey one day when he was Rovers gaffer we met at Bristol Airport because there was this "look for santa" thing. It was christmas 1999 and Holloway gave me this plastic sword which could open and the stuff you use to make bubbles were inside it and he told me

"i hope you hit your dad with it for calling you a city fan"

true story mate. :@ trust me

when you say about bristol losing to lesser oppents what about us .... look at the bottom 5 and we aint beat any of them ..wycombe we drew both games mind you we have to play grimsby and stockport at home and i bet we struggle ....always do against rubbish teams
We have a chance on Saturday then! :dunno::D

Guest QPRFC

briz to much cider mate .......... save it for the game , other wise i could remind you about Oldham , tranmere , port vale but i wont ok cause I'm a nice guy

Guest XrAnGeX
We will beat Plymuff for BRISTOL CITY FC NO ONE ELSE!! And were going to piss all over you on saturday, and thats the bottom line........
Briz is keeping the cider for our saturday win.

Might be a good idea to tell your forum, they are in for a wasted visit.

Super Scott Murray back at fortress Ashton Gate.

This is not going to be popular but>>>>>>> As a fan of my team that pays good money to watch my team week in week out I feel I am entilted to my opinion and fully entitled to voice it when and where I want. I will be at the QPR game with a huge flag saying "WILSON OUT" and will be chanting WILSON OUT the whole game Iam not bothered if I am the only one it is my right as a supporter to voice my opinion hope I am not the only one who has the bottle to do the same. Its time to do something about it and I dont think moaning about it on here will do any good. 100% behind the team 100% against Mr wilson. 

mr wolfman , how can you not want wilson he is a class manager and i bet you not saying this when you win the play-offs !!!!

We'll see... we'll see!!! :dunno:

Guest QPRFC

even if you do beat us we still have a better goal difference and a game in hand so I'm not to worried really mate !!!! as i know you still have to play ..

swindon =you lose

luton = you lose

plymouth = hope you win

brighton = draw

barnsley = you lose

peterbough = 3points

qpr = posible 3 points who cares

!!! total = 10 max

QPR play

bristol= draw or a lose

grimsby = 3 points

stockport = 3 points

plymouth = 0 points

swindon = 3 points

barnsley = o points

sheff wed =3 points = 9,500 QPR fans singing in the sun in sheffield

tranmere = 1 point

my maths make that 13 points even if we loose 3 games which is enough to still beat you guys by 5 points ....see ya !!

Guest QPRFC
ask the bottom clubs who beat your lot you skank
whitesat2000 do you mean bottom cloubs like eerrrrr lets see wycombe 3-0 was it Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.

even if you do beat us we still have a better goal difference and a game in hand so I'm not to worried really mate !!!! as i know you still have to play ..

swindon =you lose

luton = you lose

plymouth = hope you win

brighton = draw

barnsley = you lose

peterbough = 3points

qpr = posible 3 points who cares

!!! total = 10 max

QPR play

bristol= draw or a lose

grimsby = 3 points

stockport = 3 points

plymouth = 0 points

swindon = 3 points

barnsley = o points

sheff wed =3 points = 9,500 QPR fans singing in the sun in sheffield

tranmere = 1 point

my maths make that 13 points even if we loose 3 games which is enough to still beat you guys by 5 points ....see ya !!

for a start we dont have to play peterborough!! this is how i see things!

us

QPR H win

Swindon A win

Plymuff H lose :dunno: sorry got a horrible feeling

Luton A draw

Brighton H win

Barnsley A win

Blackpool H win

16 points

u

Us lose

Grimsby win

Stockport win

Plymuff lose

Swindon draw

Barnsley lose

Sheff wed draw

tranmere draw

9 points

oh god i hope I'm right!!!!!!!

Guest QPRFC

funny how the heart rules the head but either way this year is one of your best years for some time and this is my point in my 1st thread ................ leave wilson alone as he is a class manager !!!!! glad i restored some unity back into Bristol City ...........shame it had to come from a QPR FAN Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.

Guest QPRFC

nope we have been given 9000 tickets for the match , but if its a do or die game the figure will rise to many more trust me .....last day of the season and all that

Archived