IGNORED

3 Points For Bristol Against Us

Guest QPRFC

Guest QPRFC

only joking lads what i meant to say was I'm sure one of you will get 3 points for speeding this weekend !!!! come on you Rrrr`sss Hi TAZ !!!! when are you back in your realtime chat room QPR had a lot of fun in there , hope your all well ??

Guest QPRFC

hello mate , hope my fellow fans behaved that night i had to shot off ..... Taz tell me whats the police policy for away fans in the home end as my ticket is in your end and i know a lot of qpr have got tickets in there ....... they are not looking for trouble or anything silly just we sold out our tickets out and forced to buy in your end ??

hello mate , hope my fellow fans behaved that night i had to shot off ..... Taz tell me whats the police policy for away fans in the home end as my ticket is in your end and i know a lot of qpr have got tickets in there ....... they are not looking for trouble or anything silly just we sold out our tickets out and forced to buy in your end ??
Dunno most of them got blocked after a while.....

As for the policing, gawd knows. I'm sure that the club are aware that some QPR supporters already have tickets for stands other than the away end. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few police/stewards in attendance, because unfortunately there will probably be some fools (City and Rangers) that will could cause trouble if things don't go the right way for their respective team.

No disrespect, but as long as the QPR supporters keep their mouths shut and just watch the game, then the trouble should be kept to a minimum. Some idiotic City supporters don't need much of a reason to abuse their own players, let alone rival fans. Hey that's only my opinion though :dunno:

Guest QPRFC

100 % true mate we have 11 tickets and on the QPR website people have spares for your end also ... i have 2 qpr mates living in bristol and just keep going back for more each day ..... not that i would trust this story but i have heard about a lot of QPR coming down and if they have the numbers the police will just put them in the ground not sure if that will work though

Guest QPRFC

cheers TAZ ... dont worry mate , we will respect your ground 110% as i know how i would feel if we had away fans in our end at loftus rd ...would not last to long .lets hope it ends up 0-0 and i dont have to jump out my seat ...not this will been done out of lack of respect but just a human reaction

cheers TAZ ... dont worry mate , we will respect your ground 110% as i know how i would feel if we had away fans in our end at loftus rd ...would not last to long .lets hope it ends up 0-0 and i dont have to jump out my seat ...not this will been done out of lack of respect but just a human reaction
I would advise you not to jump out of your seat , the way qpr fans are going on about being in the home end there might be more qpr fans than city their!! Any idea on how many will be sitting in the home stands?

Guest QPRFC

to tell you the truth mate i dont have a clue i know my mates have got us 11 and i have heard of QPR fans selling others in your end also ........... so i would not have a clue fella .... but since britol boy annouced 1500 tickets for sale still , i rang my QPR mates in bristol and they will grab what they can ........ never thought i would see the Britol QPR fan club doing us a favour Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.

this site is for BRISTOL CITY FANS not your lot or the welsh wa*****
Are you going to tell the Rovers, QPR, Plymouth etc boards and tell the same to all of the City supporters that use rival forums/message boards.

Get real, just because it's a Bristol City forum doesn't mean that you have to be a Bristol City supporter to use it :Sleep12:

Hey, i'm not here to cause aggro. I've posted a few messages here over time, as i take a little interest in how you're doing. You're Cardiff's derby game, the only real one we got because Swansea are in Div.2, and you could get promoted. The nearest team to us this season in the league has been Walsall or West Brom ( I think Brom is nearer!?) It's usually a great game between us even though last season you did "that symmetrical" double over us. (We made up for that though!!)

Anyway, UP the robins and looking to playing you and QPR next season.

Archived