IGNORED

Pub At Coventry

Bristol-Red

According to the website "beerintheevening" the "Coach and Horses" in Longford Road - just down from the Longford Engine, by the church does have Sky Sports. Not sure about away fans in colours though.

Can anyone who went last year advise:

* Does the Away section definately sell beer ?- we're now in the corner of the south stand in blocks 6 & 7 rather than behind the goal if this is relevant

* Does the bar area have sky sports TV in the concourse?

Don't want to go in early to watch the live game & sink a few only to find the stand is "dry" and can't get back out again.

thanks

CR

According to the website "beerintheevening" the "Coach and Horses" in Longford Road - just down from the Longford Engine, by the church does have Sky Sports. Not sure about away fans in colours though.

Can anyone who went last year advise:

* Does the Away section definately sell beer ?- we're now in the corner of the south stand in blocks 6 & 7 rather than behind the goal if this is relevant

* Does the bar area have sky sports TV in the concourse?

Don't want to go in early to watch the live game & sink a few only to find the stand is "dry" and can't get back out again.

thanks

CR

Away section definitely sells beer. If you can't stand the queue at the kiosks then there are people with beer backpacks wandering around!

It certainly has Sky Sports news but there wasn't a live game on before ours last season so I can't vouch for whether they show them.

Away section definitely sells beer. If you can't stand the queue at the kiosks then there are people with beer backpacks wandering around!

It certainly has Sky Sports news but there wasn't a live game on before ours last season so I can't vouch for whether they show them.

Thanks for that

CR

The word beer used in the losest possible terms.

Carling or Worthington's at £2.60 a pint, served a thin plastic cup! I'd rather go without...

Archived