IGNORED

Noble-not Ready Yet

Bristol Boy

Hidden away in the spiel about our reserve team in the EP/OS, is a bit about McCombe being ready for first team action and Noble not.

That discounts 4-4-1-1 at Coventry but perhaps we'll get Skuse as a holding midfielder in a 4-1-4-1. :dunno:

I'd like to see McCombe back to deal with Adebola as well as LF's done, McCombes almost half a foot taller!! :noexpression:

Byfield's saying all the right things and pushing for a start although with ES getting a whack on Weds, that may be on the bench if we go one up top-Can't wait now.Any more news on tickets?

Hidden away in the spiel about our reserve team in the EP/OS, is a bit about McCombe being ready for first team action and Noble not.

GJ seems to make players play one game to test the injury then one game to test the fitness and then if all's well picks them if they're ready.

I see a similar situation with Noble to last year where he has to wait a while for his chance. Which with the increased squad, he may not get...

Unless they have changed it from what you read earlier, OS says:

"David Noble and Jamie McCombe continue their rehabilitation from groin and shin problems by starting tonight's match".

Both sound at a similar stage of progress to me?

Archived