IGNORED

That Car Park Shown Above

East End Lad

Morning All

Seen a few requests about parking at Coventry and thought I'd draw your attention to a car park which is less than 10 minutes walk from the Ricoh. You'll find it here :

http://www.stthomaslongford.co.uk/where%20to%20find%20us.htm

Just about half a mile from Junction 3 of M6. There are no pre pay charges and proceeds go to charity. And there are plenty of pubs nearby! Details and directions on the link or email me from there for further info.

Should be a good game - 2 unbeaten teams who both like to play football. Enjoy the game hope to see yo there!

Morning All

Seen a few requests about parking at Coventry and thought I'd draw your attention to a car park which is less than 10 minutes walk from the Ricoh. You'll find it here :

http://www.stthomaslongford.co.uk/where%20to%20find%20us.htm

Just about half a mile from Junction 3 of M6. There are no pre pay charges and proceeds go to charity. And there are plenty of pubs nearby! Details and directions on the link or email me from there for further info.

Should be a good game - 2 unbeaten teams who both like to play football. Enjoy the game hope to see yo there!

thanks for that will use that Saturday and say a few prayers before the game :innocent06:

Is it possible to pay on arrival for that car park shown about (The one with the ST price reduction) should there be places avaliable at the time?

I emailed the bloke asking him and he replied with

I can mark you down for a space, but if we fill I will be under pressure to release it.

Will not be a problem if you get there early.

If you can pay online that would be great and I can guarantee

so arrive early!

I emailed the bloke asking him and he replied with

so arrive early!

The Blackhorse Pub will be opening at 11am this Saturday so I will open the car park at the same time.

I'm told the Match (Liverpool Portsmouth) will be on at 12.45.

Cash machine available.

The Bloke (Keith)

Archived