IGNORED

Coventry Fans!

coventry lad

hi all you ciderheads...... thought id log in to your ok forum to be fair to let you know the score.

shit gate againt preston due to sky tv. would of been 23000 and preston had shite away following.

we play man utd in cup next week, plenty of people buzzing about old trafford so club has decided if you buy a bristol ticket you get priority for united game.

lots of people going tp bristol game, with respect to you just to go to old trafford.

nice to hear your bringing a good away mob, i predict 25000 at game and i cant wait either.

just little chavs who attacked preston coaches.......... not a real firm so don't let this put you off coming.

how many real lads attack shirts next to the ground.

well look forward to out singing you and taking 3 points to stay top.

regards coventry lad. :clapping:

hi all you ciderheads...... thought id log in to your ok forum to be fair to let you know the score.

shit gate againt preston due to sky tv. would of been 23000 and preston had shite away following.

we play man utd in cup next week, plenty of people buzzing about old trafford so club has decided if you buy a bristol ticket you get priority for united game.

lots of people going tp bristol game, with respect to you just to go to old trafford.

nice to hear your bringing a good away mob, i predict 25000 at game and i cant wait either.

just little chavs who attacked preston coaches.......... not a real firm so don't let this put you off coming.

forgot to add, the car park your on about is spot on for away fans, the pub nearby usually has old bill there to so ideal for families. away is now in corner so cov behind goal (well almost). hope you don't mind me invading your site but it seems you don't get the correct info. hope ive been some help.

Like the lady says, don't call us Bristol-That's the Rugby Team-we're City......although clearly not the only one!

Going by your average last season of just over 20,000, the fact that it's not on TV and we've both had good starts, I reckon you could be about right with, I would guess about 3,000 from The West Country.

My guess would be 20-25,000.

Should be a cracking day as both teams look to get the ball down and get forward.

In terms of an attacking team, we have six wingers and we intend to play all of them, so watch out! :whistle2:

May the best team win.........as long as they're in Red (Or possibly Black??), favour Cider as a Tipple and are managed by Gary Johnson :D

I'll let you off :tongue:

Another tip......theyre not our friends!

(I am nice really - honest!)

SO 3000 CITY UP AT THE RICOH, BE GREAT ATMOSPHERE AND YOU CAN GET DRINK DOWN YOU IN THE GROUND, BIT PRICEY MIND. ALSO THERE IS SKY TV ON UNDER ALL THE STANDS SO IF YOU WANT TO CATCH TJE EARLIER GAME, USUALLY PRE though.

Like the lady says, don't call us Bristol-That's the Rugby Team-we're City......although clearly not the only one!

Going by your average last season of just over 20,000, the fact that it's not on TV and we've both had good starts, I reckon you could be about right with, I would guess about 3,000 from The West Country.

My guess would be 20-25,000.

Should be a cracking day as both teams look to get the ball down and get forward.

In terms of an attacking team, we have six wingers and we intend to play all of them, so watch out! :whistle2:

May the best team win.........as long as they're in Red (Or possibly Black??), favour Cider as a Tipple and are managed by Gary Johnson :D

24 minimum mate.....citys buzzing at the mo and i bet your end is to.

24 minimum mate.....citys buzzing at the mo and i bet your end is to.

I can't wait for this game mate. First away game of the season for me and my mates. Reserved my place in that car park so will be there for 12 and then head to the pub. Is it the Blackhorse?

Hopefully there will be 3000 of us there in what should be a good game of football.

The atmosphere in the away end should be amazing.

I can't wait for this game mate. First away game of the season for me and my mates. Reserved my place in that car park so will be there for 12 and then head to the pub. Is it the Blackhorse?

Hopefully there will be 3000 of us there in what should be a good game of football.

The atmosphere in the away end should be amazing.

I think we will actually sell out and take 3500 up there which will be even better.

With 3500 cidereds and 20,000+ cov fans it is going to be an electric atmosphere.

YOU REDS.

I hope so, should be a cracking atmosphere.

Don't worry we won't :bruce_h4h:

Don't under estimate us fella. we have a lot of match winners in our side so you never know...

You are forgetting we humiliated you at the Ricoh last season

Seem to remember you lost a manager shortly after.

Coventry and a firm? Contradiction in terms there me thinks!

See you sat!

look forward to it fella. :innocent06:

Thought that might get a bite! :fish:

Every club has its band of chavs that get really brave when there are enough police or a big enough net seperating them from rival fans. Cant see there being any trouble though.

To answer your other post, i have a horrible feeling we will be brought down to earth with a bump saturday and i fear a comfortable home win :(

Thought that might get a bite! :fish:

Every club has its band of chavs that get really brave when there are enough police or a big enough net seperating them from rival fans. Cant see there being any trouble though.

To answer your other post, i have a horrible feeling we will be brought down to earth with a bump saturday and i fear a comfortable home win :(

well matey........ I'm not a chav, I'm in my thirties with a family. my point was, the real lads operate away from the ground. chaventry as its now known has a big, big firmed up chav mob. normally look for it after the game and to be fair there getting a bit of a rep. its the numbers thats scary, wouldnt want to run into this lot in 5 years time.

preston game there was no police on duty as a trial, just stewards and clearly the trial wont happen again :englandsmile4wf:

well matey........ I'm not a chav, I'm in my thirties with a family. my point was, the real lads operate away from the ground. chaventry as its now known has a big, big firmed up chav mob. normally look for it after the game and to be fair there getting a bit of a rep. its the numbers thats scary, wouldnt want to run into this lot in 5 years time.

preston game there was no police on duty as a trial, just stewards and clearly the trial wont happen again :englandsmile4wf:

Coventry Lad.....how far is the Ricoh from the town centre?

well mate, its a pain in the arse. maybe 4 miles so not worth going. noticed some of your lot are saying that there going into town first.........trust me, its a trek so wouldn't advise.

plenty of boozers on foleshill road just behind tesco.

Ok......what about the 101 bus, is that all Cov fans or ok to use?

Ok......what about the 101 bus, is that all Cov fans or ok to use?

now if you had said you were getting bus from town id given you a better response.

tht 101 is spot on, leaves pool meadow bus station every 15 mins, straight to ricoh without stopping.

mainly all cov on there but all ranges and ages. you wont get any probs on the bus. just to make sure id probably cover colours but should be fine. normally get bus myself and seen no bother.

now if you had said you were getting bus from town id given you a better response.

tht 101 is spot on, leaves pool meadow bus station every 15 mins, straight to ricoh without stopping.

mainly all cov on there but all ranges and ages. you wont get any probs on the bus. just to make sure id probably cover colours but should be fine. normally get bus myself and seen no bother.

Cheers for the info mate!

101 it is then!

Archived