IGNORED

Bristol

Rich

Guest Garfunkle
Good songs but I think the point is that you'll never hear City fans shouting come on Bristol or referring to ourselves as Bristol fans-It's always come, on City with the odd expletive thrown in for good measure. :D

You'd never hear someone at AG say "How long have you been a Bristol Supporter"

And as for those muppets that refer to themselves as "$h1theads" :blink: ..........hanging's to good :punish::badmood:

I'm a shithead and proud of it!!

did u never join in with the song tinman is a shithead??

he didnt mind being called one and neither do i!

you don't know our history.I am not advocating dropping the word City or it's usage,I just want us to reintroduce the chant Ba--ristol and be proud to represent our City by chanting it as well. we have always been refered to as Bristol by others .

If we were playing Sheffield wednesday this year we would call them that to differentiate between them

and utd, if they were in different divisions we would call either of them just Sheffield because if you know your football leagues it couldn't be the other. As youv'e only supported City since the 80s perhaps rugby has had a higher profile in this time but to a lot of us they like Rov### are of little significance and we are the dominant club in every aspect.

There is definately room in our list of chants for BA-RISTOL, but I don't agree with your Sheffield comparison. I will always call sheff wednesday - WEDNESDAY and sheff utd - SHEFFIELD UNITED, regardless of what division they were in.

Any who knows there football know that there are two teams in Bristol, and would therefore have the dignity to call them by there full name when they were playing.

There is definately room in our list of chants for BA-RISTOL, but I don't agree with your Sheffield comparison. I will always call sheff wednesday - WEDNESDAY and sheff utd - SHEFFIELD UNITED, regardless of what division they were in.

Any who knows there football know that there are two teams in Bristol, and would therefore have the dignity to call them by there full name when they were playing.

No dignity in football, the local media refer to us as Bristol City and the other lot just affectionately Rovers. If I was talking to someone about our next game I would refer to the opposition in the shortest term possible,no need to waste words when not required.Your'e entitled to your opinion of course and to call sheffield whatever you want.

Archived