IGNORED

Tristan Plummer

Bourne End Red

Never seen him play, but seen the clips on you tube and i have got caught up in the hype and was delighted when he signed after speculation he was off.

To those who have seen him play on a regular basis is he really worth all the hype and good enough to take us to new heights, or is this bloke going to go the same route as Marvin Brown ???

watched him in the reserves last night, looked quick but to be honest didn't really see him do anything of note - looks about 12 years old and just can't see him being anywhere near ready for the physical demands of 1st team football!

MOTM surprisingly I thought was Betsy, although it was against non-league opposition this bloke had a blinder! - lightening quick, took on & beat defender after defender and put in plenty of quality crosses - will he ever do that for the first team though?

Never seen him play, but seen the clips on you tube and i have got caught up in the hype and was delighted when he signed after speculation he was off.

To those who have seen him play on a regular basis is he really worth all the hype and good enough to take us to new heights, or is this bloke going to go the same route as Marvin Brown ???

Have seen Tristan play many times against different types of opposition. He is currently an excellent youth player, Who can destroy slow ponderous defenders. Has a great ability to change direction quickly with close control. Against faster, stronger and more accomplished defenders he is often ineffective and loses motivation.

Whether he is ready to take a part in Gary's first team? Not yet on his current performances. Only time will tell if he can improve on his strength and maturity to deliver on the higher stage. Lets hope he can, he would be an exciting prospect.

Just my opinion of course. As more and more fans actually get to see him play as opposied to reading the hype, they can make their own minds up on Tristans potential

Archived