IGNORED

The Qpr Game

Guest Red_Rat

Guest Red_Rat

Right, me and my mates are bored and want to go to the QPR game dressed as farmers. (couldn't think of anything better, unless you can - ideas!!??).

Does anyone know where we could buy or rent some gear like dungarees and straw hats?

Cheers for your help.

Greg

Red Car-er #3

the reason i can comment on rovers fans like that mate is simple i have to look at ian holloway every week !!
Ian Holloway comes from Kingswood (not many farms there either) and I'm really not your mate..........................

But i do feel sorry for you having to look at Hollowhead every week. :dunno:

Guest Red_Rat

Ian Hollowhead is a Rover's fan and you lot know it! (you lot being the QPR fans!!).

Anyway, I'm ONLY A KID, i dont know where charity shops are! Where are they?

Well if you see farmers with damien dungarees and straw hats wearing 1 yellow glove thats me and my friends.

:P

'T'will be so kooooool!!!

Guest Red_Rat

Well, if you lot are sad enough to go 'normally' then so be it, i like to have a fun time and dressing like a fool and having a laugh is fun to me and when i say 'kid' i ment teenager.

Anyway, hows about that you go on your on forum QPR geezer, or is there no people on it?.....

.....thats what thought!

Back on to the subject of dressing like farmers. How will it NOT be fun?

Got you there mates.

Greg

Red-Carer #3

Anyway, I'm ONLY A KID, i dont know where charity shops are! Where are they?

What has you being a kid got to do with not knowing where charity shops are??

I mean the likes of Oxfam and any other 2nd hand shops.

If all you are intending on doing is wearing them for a laugh, then I'm guessing your'e not after anything designer :dunno: .

And "ONLY BEING A KID", it will probably cost you about £1 for the whole lot, so no problems with the pocket money not being able to stretch.

Just sounds a bit gay, that's all.

PS If you actually ARE an Inspector of Manholes, please accept my apologies. No offence intended. In fact, some of my best friends are Friends of Dorothy... (oh s#it, what a giveaway, I've dug me own grave, the wife's going to kill me, etc...)

Guest Red_Rat

I have no idea where those shops are though!

Although I'm guessing theres loads!

Thanks for the help mate.

Whats the percentage of them having what i want?

Well, if you lot are sad enough to go 'normally' then so be it, i like to have a fun time and dressing like a fool and having a laugh is fun to me and when i say 'kid' i ment teenager.

Anyway, hows about that you go on your on forum QPR geezer, or is there no people on it?.....

.....thats what thought!

Got you there mates.

Greg

Red-Carer #3

i still cant see how dressing up in second-hand smelly clothes can give you any pleasure..............

I have no idea where those shops are though!

Although I'm guessing theres loads!

Thanks for the help mate.

Whats the percentage of them having what i want?

Suppose it depends where you live, there are a few in Broadmead ( I think), my guess is they are everywhere?

Have a look through Yellow pages or something, under charity shops.

I have just looked at Yellow pages and there is about 3/4's of a page of them.

They basically get hand me downs from people who no longer want the clothes or families getting rid of dead relatives clothes.

The shops don't pay for the clothes (as far as I know), hence the reason for them being charity shops and you hardly have to pay anything for them as they are happy with whatever they can get to help their charity.

Suppose it depends where you live, there are a few in Broadmead ( I think), my guess is they are everywhere?

Have a look through Yellow pages or something, under charity shops.

I have just looked at Yellow pages and there is about 3/4's of a page of them.

They basically get hand me downs from people who no longer want the clothes or families getting rid of dead relatives clothes.

The shops don't pay for the clothes (as far as I know), hence the reason for them being charity shops and you hardly have to pay anything for them as they are happy with whatever they can get to help their charity.

There are a few on the Gloucester Road and Downend and Fishponds and most run-down high streets around Bristol.

Bye the way - it is now definately past your bedtime Tian :Sleep12:

Guest Red_Rat

I don't go a bed untill about 1/2ish any who so ah!!

Anyways, its not the 2nd hand used smelly charity clothes that gives me the plesure, its the looking stupid. Its fun, well for me and my friends.

Its like, i agree and am part of the yellow gloves, but what makes that fun? Whats the difference?

O and thanks Tipps - BIG help!

Anyways, its not the 2nd hand used smelly charity clothes that gives me the plesure, its the looking stupid. Its fun, well for me and my friends.

No-ones saying that you get a pleasure out of wearing charity clothes etc, they know that it's the dressing up fettish that you have :D , that you enjoy.

I suggested the 2nd hand shops / charity shops as it will be cheaper to do it this way rather than hire them from a shop, plus, if you decide that it was success and you want to do it again or you have any fancy dress parties to go to in the future, you already have your costume :dunno:

Who know's, you could wear it to every game and be known as the farmer boy's :D ..............May be not then......I'll get my coat :cool:

By the way, no problems.

I don't go a bed untill about 1/2ish any who so ah!!

Its like, i agree and am part of the yellow gloves, but what makes that fun? Whats the difference?

OK Tian fair enough but I'm off to get my head down now. Have fun dressing up on Saturday - i will look out for some 'farmers'

night :Sleep12:

Guest Red_Rat

Nice,

Actully, be known as 'the farmers' at Ashton Gate would be pritty kool, what with everyone laughing at you!!!

Look out for us in the EastEnd, by the way, where you lot sitting?

I'm in a smilely mood this is great!

Archived